Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley Rematch: Advanced NSAC Testing Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    even GGG? lol
    EVERYBODY man lol. It's just very hard for me to believe athletes do not take supplements to enhance their performances when you don't know if the athlete you are competing against is. Specially in boxing... How are you going into a fight against say Marquez with Memo at his side and not think of doping up as well because you could very well die in that ring.

I would take PEDs to be honest...

Comment

bradley asked for VADA?

???
      Yes, Bradley wanted VADA. But Bob Arum isn't really a fan of VADA or USADA. He's always preferred the Commission handling drug testing over an outside agency.

So this fight will have random drug testing through NSAC.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        Yes, he did complain about it. He just had no authority to change it. Arum told him to take it or leave it and Bradley had no choice except to walk away from a $3.5 million payday.
        Let me rephrase then. He never had any complaints or hints of doubts after the JMM fight. Sure, leading up to it he wasnt happy. But after not a peep and TB definitaly speaks his mind on this subject..................................
        and it was 4+mil

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          EVERYBODY man lol. It's just very hard for me to believe athletes do not take supplements to enhance their performances when you don't know if the athlete you are competing against is. Specially in boxing... How are you going into a fight against say Marquez with Memo at his side and not think of doping up as well because you could very well die in that ring.

It's funny you say this, because I have suspicions about GGG especially. I'd love to see him have the same performance after doing random drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

of course there are some dirty people in all sports. i can see the thing with marquez. honestly if I was a clean fighter and was fighting JMM somehow, i would be thinking of memo and imagining how strong JMM is going to be in the ring and be scared ****less lol. that being said, i still believe it's called speculation for a reason. I don't think JMM,pac, OR floyd are dirty.... call me naive if you will. haha

Comment

You know what, i dont even think most floyd fans are going to say (or currently think) that many was on PED.... if manny whips bradley probably a few idiots will bump this thread citing this article as proof that pacman was on something.

but they are just idiots, not floyd fans. just morons.
              Get outta here! Pac fans claim JMM was juicing after he knocked Pac out, and all of a sudden since Pac has been knocked out he wants drug testing? I respect it and i'm glad they are testing but it shouldn't take you getting knocked out by a guy they said was "cheating" because of his conditioning coach to try and make the playing field even.

Ever since the drug testing issues (2010) Pac has yet to have a stoppage and only two knock downs in about 6 to 7 fights. Prior to that he was stopping much better competition which made him a house hold name.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                USADA has a bad rep. Go and Google it. You don't have to take my word for it. And most fighters these days want VADA. Malignaggi wanted VADA, but threatened fight cancelation by Haymon. Trout wanted VADA, then Bradley, Rodriguez and many others. I'm a fan, not the fighter who would fight these cheaters. So you don't make sense. I understand you're a Floyd fanboy. I understand.

I'll take it as long as it's not USADA.
                USADA has a great reputation and an international reputation at that. Their reputation exceeds VADA and they do drug testing for many different sports, not just boxing and MMA.

@ you bias. NSAC doesn't have a great reputation either. They have a corrupt one in fact. If this were Floyd Mayweather that rejected VADA or USADA, in favor of NSAC random drug testing, all you biased suckers would be screaming conspiracies.

Malignaggi likes USADA now that he's used them. Bradley originally wanted USADA, but Victor Conte talked him out of it. Edwin Rodriguez uses VADA because of Victor Conte. Rodriguez wouldn't be doing any random drug testing if not for Conte influencing him to do it. Same with Nonito Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  It's funny you say this, because I have suspicions about GGG especially. I'd love to see him have the same performance after doing random drug testing.
                  It is what it is... How many offers do you think these guys get constantly from PED suppliers? These athletes are well aware of the realities of modern sports. How are you not going to take advantage of advances in science to make sure your performance is at the highest possible level.

And if there is a sport where athletes can easily get away with it, it is boxing. Everything is corrupted in boxing, if you expose someone in this sport then you end up exposed as well because everybody has gotten their hand inside the pot.

Comment

Hey how bout talkin bout Timmy in here. This aint a May vs Pac fight. Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingSmarts24 View Post
                      Get outta here! Pac fans claim JMM was juicing after he knocked Pac out, and all of a sudden since Pac has been knocked out he wants drug testing? I respect it and i'm glad they are testing but it shouldn't take you getting knocked out by a guy they said was "cheating" because of his conditioning coach to try and make the playing field even.

Ever since the drug testing issues (2010) Pac has yet to have a stoppage and only two knock downs in about 6 to 7 fights. Prior to that he was stopping much better competition which made him a house hold name.
                      in bold, that's great brother. Look at the post i just fcking made.

I don't think JMM,pac, OR floyd are dirty.... call me naive if you will.
                      You are stereotyping all pacfans in putting them in one group. Congrats.

and for the drug testing thing.... ah, what more is there to say to you guys lol. is it the big head, no recent KO wins, ariza shakes? i've heard it all. we get it, in your head you are convinced pac is a cheat. I respectfully disagree.

Comment

Working...
                      X