Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If all current welterweights were in a barroom brawl with one another who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only Riddick Bowe was smaller and active.......

Comment

Sadly the winner is Victor ortiz.

He's the only one I know who has trained with an mma fighter in Ronda Rousey. That's exactly what serves you best in a bar fight, not boxing.

Comment

MMAer in a barroom brawl? They'd be the first one to be trampled to death.

The one with speed and power comes out alive. Pacquiao all day.

Floyd? He's hiding under the tables crawling from one to the next lol.

Comment

Someone like Rios would kick Pacquiaos ass in a bar fight. He hasn't got a ref to break it up when they get in to a clinch and a ring to run around in.

Comment

Originally posted by isaac clarke View Post
            someone like rios would kick pacquiaos ass in a bar fight. He hasn't got a ref to break it up when they get in to a clinch and a ring to run around in.
            someone plz post that rios vid, of him getn his *ss kicked at a party

Comment

Originally posted by rockyiv View Post
              sadly the winner is victor ortiz.

He's the only one i know who has trained with an mma fighter in ronda rousey. That's exactly what serves you best in a bar fight, not boxing.
              lmbo his chin is worse than khans

Comment

How are there 3 pages without the obligatory, "Mayweather hides under a table and sucker punches the last man standing, then starts bragging he knocked out everyone," post?

Comment

Matthysse and Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
                    Sadly the winner is Victor ortiz.

He's the only one I know who has trained with an mma fighter in Ronda Rousey. That's exactly what serves you best in a bar fight, not boxing.
                    Actully no. In a brawl it is imperative that you stay on your feet and well balanced. To that end I think it is more useful to be able to throw quick and hard punches, unless you're against one opponent.

Who would win depends on who is smart enough to pick up a weapon and wait on the sidelines.
                    Last edited by FeFist; 02-14-2014, 01:14 PM.

Comment

As others have said, I think some of the final ones standing would be:
                      Pacquiao, Ruslan, Maidana, and Thurman

Mental toughness + hard punching to knock people out

Comment

Working...
                      X