No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Bradley Pumped; Lomachenko; Orozco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AVDB View Post
    Does Bradley ever say which rounds he won? I know he thinks he won 8-4, but has he specifically said which ones? Best case scenario, I still have him losing 7-5 Pacquiao (Giving him the first two and the last three rounds that is).

10 was the only round I felt HAD to go to Bradley.
    You can't expect him to admit he lost, but he could be a bit more gracious about it. Also fighters are terrible judges of themselves. They tend to watch what they are doing and pretend they slipped/blocked a lot of the shots that don't catch the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by AVDB
      Does Bradley ever say which rounds he won? I know he thinks he won 8-4, but has he specifically said which ones? Best case scenario, I still have him losing 7-5 Pacquiao (Giving him the first two and the last three rounds that is).

10 was the only round I felt HAD to go to Bradley.
      Instead of death threats, lets harass him with "Show us your RbR fker."

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

A** Clown

Bradley is without a doubt the most delusional fighter I have ever watched. He will get KOd this time. And hopefully his jaw knocked into the 8th row. What a putz.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          To send someone a death threat over the outcome of a sporting event. Particularly, one you're not personally involved in is f.uckin' ridiculous. Doesn't shock me though. I also wouldn't be shocked if one of these P@ct@rd freaks on here were some of the people that sent the threats.
          Bet you had Broner getting ripped off in the UD against Madaina, Chavez JR Ready to KO Martinez, Floyd the God of boxing and you voted for *****. You idiots will stop at nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X