Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real expert take on Cotto Vs Martinez super fight!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColdBlooded View Post
    What's there to expose?
    He has BAD defense, easy to hit. He makes a lot of mistakes, because he's not fundamentally sound. But because he's an awkward fighting southpaw, who packs nice power, he gets away with it. Guys like Martinez who aren't fundamentally sound tend to get exposed badly when they fight someone who is technically sound. And Cotto is a skilled one.

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
    Come on man, Martinez isn't the perfect fighter that can't be exposed.

I'll give you 1..

He fights with his hands down by his waist. It's similar to what Broner does.

PRPP

Comment

Gabe Rosado's hilarious.

Comment

Martinez will win by brutal KO.

Cotto's chin won't withstand awesome power of Martinez.

He will take a few knees and pray to Timothy Tebow.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          He has BAD defense, easy to hit. He makes a lot of mistakes, because he's not fundamentally sound. But because he's an awkward fighting southpaw, who packs nice power, he gets away with it. Guys like Martinez who aren't fundamentally sound tend to get exposed badly when they fight someone who is technically sound. And Cotto is a skilled one.

Martinez's defense relies on limiting his opponent's punch output. He gets hit with a high percentage, but take a look at the actual totals. They aren't that high. Martinez has fought plenty of technically sound fighters (Pavlik, Dzinziruk, Barker, Murray, Cintron) and beaten them all (he clearly beat Cintron). Cotto simply doesn't have the tools or style to beat Martinez. And is expose a synonym for defeat these days?

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
            I agree with Rosado.

I think Cotto is going to expose Martinez.
            Rosado is full of crap. Like Cotto is just going to walk Martinez down and land that left to the body with ease. Cotto will start backing away after he tastes the first solid straight left.....he will realize that he made a mistake thinking Sergio was washed up.

Comment

War Cotto!!!

Comment

I feel for Sergio. No one deserves to fight the beast that is MC and have their career ended.

Comment

Working...
                X