No announcement yet.

Biased fools at Mayweather boxing club say J'Leone Love beats Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biased fools at Mayweather boxing club say J'Leone Love beats Golovkin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg8Iaw3kKZY Not just beat him but "gives him that work". What do you think of this? Are they downplaying the skills of the Kazahk cause they dont want to admit his greatness? Or are they really that blind to how good he is. I know they really box, so they know a thing or 2. But they cant possibly believe a lucky-to-draw against Rosado Leone Love, can possibly see Golovkin. He would need to be on PED's again just to hear the final bell. Get out of here!

Add him to the list of people Golovkin is ducking.
    Too slick, too Love for Golovkin

Comment

its their guy, what do you want them to say? you cant be objective when its your guy you see everyday, someone has to believe.

Comment

GGG beats the crap out of Love worse than he did Rosado

Comment

Originally posted by Ogiguoh View Post
          Add him to the list of people Golovkin is ducking.
          Too slick, too Love for Golovkin
          Dam. Golovkin went from the most feared in boxing to ducking like 9 fighters in the span of like 2 days...

Comment

and everyone in rios camp believed he was gonna ko pac, what do you expect them to say

Comment

lol, and i bet idiots will start saying Golovkin is ducking Love too when this fight doesn't happen. I wonder how many drugs Love will take for that fight?

Comment

J the truth Leon Love Love child

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  and everyone in rios camp believed he was gonna ko pac, what do you expect them to say
                  Exactly....

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg8Iaw3kKZY Not just beat him but "gives him that work". What do you think of this? Are they downplaying the skills of the Kazahk cause they dont want to admit his greatness? Or are they really that blind to how good he is. I know they really box, so they know a thing or 2. But they cant possibly believe a lucky-to-draw against Rosado Leone Love, can possibly see Golovkin. He would need to be on PED's again just to hear the final bell. Get out of here!
                    so you made a thread becuase guys in J'Leon's camp said he'd beat Golovkin.

Did you also find it odd or thread worthy that Bundini Brown picked Ali to beat Joe Frazier?

I heard Buboy is picking Manny over Bradley in the rematch. When will you post that thread?
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-11-2014, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X