I am not sold on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not sold on

Errol Spence Jr just yet.

There is something about him that leaves me uneasy about him. His guard is too close imo. He can't see all of the punches coming. Now this is just my opinion.

Now he is young and maybe Oluoch is just a cagey guy, but he hit Spence a few times and even backed him up once. Spence got him out of there, but I'm just not sold yet.

Good power, but I'm questioning his defense.

I'v seen guys get better in each and every fight and that could happen with this kid, but it's a wait and see thing with me. I love his attitude, courtesy and respect for his opponent and the game...so I hope that he does well.

Everyone ducking him doe he KO's mayweather and PAc in one night

Comment

I agree. His defense is leaky.

Comment

You realize nobody in history puts on a virtuso performance everytime out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          Everyone ducking him doe he KO's mayweather and PAc in one night
          i agree. With that stacked resume...i think he can take everyone. Even Wald!

Comment

he did alright tonight his power bailed him out, it was just a few fights ago he was lucky to make to the bell against a bum.

Comment

I think Spence is someone to keep an eye on. He obviously hits hard but he looked a little lost for a couple of moments in there with that Kenyan guy tonight.

Comment

I'm a big fan of the guy. There's a reason why he's being moved the way he is. Technically, he's pretty sound. Defensively, he did get caught, but his chin was down with just about every shot he took. Also kept that high guard and had a lot of shots land on his arms.

But he faced a guy that was pretty awkward. Had control, lost it for a moment or two then regained it once again. Finished the job and goes on to the next test. I'm just glad he's getting all these fights in. He's 24 and I think he's looking to work on the holes that I believe he thinks he has this year. I'm sold

Comment

Didn't he knockdown Raymi in sparring?

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                    Didn't he knockdown Raymi in sparring?
                    I was there, he Knocked him down on the first bodyshot thrown then proceeded into a war of all body punches

Comment

Working...
                    X