No announcement yet.

I am not sold on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
    I was there, he Knocked him down on the first bodyshot thrown then proceeded into a war of all body punches
    what gym was this at?

Comment

I really like spence. He delt with an awkward style and was constantly on the attack and just got caught a few times. So much up side for him and I know he'll continue to get better.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I like Spence. He made me famous for a short period of time. At the Broner vs Maidana fight I was just talking to him and he asked to take a pic. People saw that and afterward were coming up to me asking me to sign their fight posters, I was like "yeah i'm nobody, Spence is the famous one".

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I like Spence. He made me famous for a short period of time. At the Broner vs Maidana fight I was just talking to him and he asked to take a pic. People saw that and afterward were coming up to me asking me to sign their fight posters, I was like "yeah i'm nobody, Spence is the famous one".
          Hahaha thats funny

Comment

The problem with spences defense when he goes on the offense is the fact that he's right handed which causes him to wing a lot of his punches. And he uses his left as a shield mostly.His left is almost always a hook to add power to that hand. A couple of times he missed and the shot was VERY awkward because of that. When he does throw the left straight it carries some power yes but not as much as it should. He relies a lot on his right but does try to equal out his left. Good body puncher but wings them a lot. He still has loads to improve and I hope he finds ways to make up for the weaker rear hand,(even though it does have some power). It really is only used to set up his right hook.
            Last edited by {Pito}; 02-11-2014, 12:23 AM.

Comment

He's a prospect dude, so he'll def improve with each bout. It's part of the learning experience so him getting rocked or kd is something to look forward to because we will see how he deals with adversity. Looks good thus far tho.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                You realize nobody in history puts on a virtuso performance everytime out.
                Who said that he needed to? His defense looked suspect, and his chin did for a sec too. Things like this just click in me. I could be right or you'll think I'm wrong.

Comment

I had a feeling this is who u were gonna talk about lol. I like and and want him to become a beast but yea his defense does need work. But only 11 fights he has plenty of time I'm sure hell be champ soon

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
                    The problem with spences defense when he goes on the offense is the fact that he's right handed which causes him to wing a lot of his punches. And he uses his left as a shield mostly.His left is almost always a hook to add power to that hand. A couple of times he missed and the shot was VERY awkward because of that. When he does throw the left straight it carries some power yes but not as much as it should. He relies a lot on his right but does try to equal out his left. Good body puncher but wings them a lot. He still has loads to improve and I hope he finds ways to make up for the weaker rear hand,(even though it does have some power). It really is only used to set up his right hook.
                    he's a Southpaw. or are you saying he switches his stance when he goes on the offense?

Comment

Working...
                    X