Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs. Lara, who wins? (Poll Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After laras performance against angulo it's very hard to bet against Golovkin. What makes it such an intetsting fighy is Golovkin is never fought anyone nearly as good as Lara. It's a jump in competition to a truly world class fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
      I think GGG cuts off the ring much better than Angulo and has far more power than Angulo. GGG by KO.
      Lara never been KO'ed and TKO nah i don't see the quit in him. Lara is smart, if he goes down he will clear his head, hurt take knee instead of getting stopped. Hes a smart Boxer he has the movement and the skills to win a decision or get a TKO by damage to the face.
      Last edited by [T][B][E]; 02-10-2014, 02:58 AM.

Comment

It would be the toughest test for both fighters at this stage in their career. Tough to call.

Comment

I'm happy Lara is winning in the polls. Better for bumping when people try to discredit the win

Comment

Originally posted by AVDB View Post
            I'm happy Lara is winning in the polls. Better for bumping when people try to discredit the win
            Go on record and Make an opinion yourself then.

Comment

Originally posted by [T][B][E] View Post
              Go on record and Make an opinion yourself then.
              I voted and was the first one to post

Comment

GGG by KO for sure

Comment

oh my LARA is leading on..... NSB???????

Comment

Originally posted by [T][B][E] View Post
                    Lara never been KO'ed and TKO nah i don't see the quit in him. Lara is smart, if he goes down he will clear his head, hurt take knee instead of getting stopped. Hes a smart Boxer he has the movement and the skills to win a decision or get a TKO by damage to the face.
                    I mean, while I think Lara would beat anyone in 154 and is 50-50 with Floyd, I still don't think he's going to do well handling a 160 pounder's power. Let alone the hardest puncher of the entire division. Lara's extremely smart, but he can still get hurt. He got hurt by Angulo twice, so I don't doubt that GGG who is arguably best in the 160 division would decimate the smaller guy.

Comment

Sorry lads, meant to make the poll public.

I'm waiting for the weigh-in to make my prediction. 2 of my favorite fighters for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X