No announcement yet.

FACTUAL knowledge about GOLOVKIN-LARA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FACTUAL knowledge about GOLOVKIN-LARA

I am surprised to see well respected posters here looking as clueless as those with inferior boxing knowledge.

HBO has exclusive broadcast rights to Golovkin's fights in North America. In simpler terms, he cannot fight in any other network; specially the rival one.

This is why GBP fighters act brave.

And I just can't help but laugh at those who actually believe Lara stands a chance against Golovkin. This discussion shows who truly knows about boxing and who doesn't.

Anybody who is well educated can easily see that Lara, who is also moving up in weight, would get knocked out by Golovkin.

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/F/Z/q/1FZqH/angulo.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/F/Z/w/1FZwg/anguloo.gif[/IMG]

Really, now? Don't be ridiculous.

Golovkin would absolutely destroy and embarrass Lara.

And I didn't even get to specifics with pointing out how one dimensional Angulo is. Golovkin is a true boxer with true power, it is just preposterous to think Lara has a chance.

Comment

It's official. Lara is a ***** for calling out GGG.

Let's just add this to the long list of wins GGG would have at the MW division. Assuming this fantasy fight with Lara's at 160.

That's Lara, Hagler, Monzon, Martinez, Pavlik, Hopkins, RJJ.. Who else?

#GGGisaSIRIUS

Comment

This Golovkin stuff is getting more tiresome than the Paul Williams stuff from a few years ago.

At least Williams had beaten someone good.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          I am surprised to see well respected posters here looking as clueless as those with inferior boxing knowledge.

HBO has exclusive broadcast rights to Golovkin's fights in North America. In simpler terms, he cannot fight in any other network; specially the rival one.

This is why GBP fighters act brave.

And I just can't help but laugh at those who actually believe Lara stands a chance against Golovkin. This discussion shows who truly knows about boxing and who doesn't.

Anybody who is well educated can easily see that Lara, who is also moving up in weight, would get knocked out by Golovkin.

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/F/Z/q/1FZqH/angulo.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/F/Z/w/1FZwg/anguloo.gif[/IMG]

Really, now? Don't be ridiculous.

Golovkin would absolutely destroy and embarrass Lara.
          These GIFs are good reminder for the people who seem to think Lara is invincible. He's not. When it comes to this example, however, Golovkin has yet to prove he's any part the warrior Angulo is. And he has yet to prove how well he can digest a heavy volume of punishment.

Comment

GGG would destroy Lara, it would be a interesting fight because of styles but GGG is special

I doubt Lara is getting paid that much on SHO, if he really wanted to fight GGG he would finish his contract with GBP and move over to HBO

Comment

when does ggg's contract with hbo finish?

Comment

So you are now using the Network feud as an excuse now??? you are one of the main posters saying Floyd needs to fight GGG....BUT BUT FLOYD IS WITH SHOWTIME AND GGG IS WITH HBO

Comment

Lara is not invincible, and has a questionable chin. But I don't think it's crazy to say that GGG-Lara ISNT a wipeout, barring lara taking GGG punches. it would be competitive, and I actually have to say that it's really really risky for GGG. i dont always agree with kev but he said something true, if he wins it's just going to be another JMW on his resume. which i could see people saying if he beats lara

Comment

This is pathetic. Actual boxing fans upset because one fighter calls out their favorite fighter. In-fuccin-credible.

Comment

Working...
                    X