No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Putting in Work For Angulo Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    You don't think Alcine, Julio, Yorgey and Gabe Rosado are good wins at 154? If not, it's no way you think Canelo has done anything substantial either.

Only good/descent 154 lber Canelo's beaten was Austin Trout who has accomplished nothing outside of Miguel Cotto.

If you want to throw in Ryan Rhodes, sure.
    I do think the fights you named were good WINS for Angulo but I wouldn't say against GOOD fighters. Those are all average fighters.

I also agree that Canelo hasn't done much either but in my opinion Canelo is the better fighter.

Comment

Ill tell you right now, Angulo stands no chance at winning this fight

Comment

Great fight to watch but I agree to some post in here that the fight might be rigged to build up again the next golden boy/

Comment

Hmm some of those pics he looks chubby? And in some of them he's leaving his body and head wide opened.

I know I sound like a Nonitard before the Rigo fight but Canelo isn't no Rigo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by renzy View Post
            Great fight to watch but I agree to some post in here that the fight might be rigged to build up again the next golden boy/
            no matter how or who canelo beats, he will just not get credit.. from haters at least... he ducks everybody or if he faced them then is fixed... keep bringing early excuses...

Comment

Originally posted by TBOGGS78
              If Cintron and Kirkland found a way to beat Angulo then I'm sure Canelo will. Angulo has yet to beat one good fighter but yet people make him out to be this beast. I've always said KO's are impressive but you have to look at the level of competition that's getting KO'd. He's entertaining and cones to fight but he's just an average fighter. Canelo by KO.
              Those were grown man. Canelo is a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: Jsfd26 ::. View Post
                hmm some of those pics he looks chubby? And in some of them he's leaving his body and head wide opened.

I know i sound like a nonitard before the rigo fight but canelo isn't no rigo.

posted from boxingscene.com app for android
                im pretty sure that in those pics he is playing around due to the fact that the other guy is is supposedly sparing is his brother.

Comment

Can't believe we are suppose to dish PPV money out to watch Canel for the rest of his career.

HA, you would have to be a ****ing ******. I'll stream his ass. I like Canelo, jesus chrisst with this PPV start Bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Hmm some of those pics he looks chubby? And in some of them he's leaving his body and head wide opened.

I know I sound like a Nonitard before the Rigo fight but Canelo isn't no Rigo.

Hes not sparring so he doesnt need to cover up..hes just horseplaying with his bro thats all,you know canelo got good defense!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Those were grown man. Canelo is a kid.

That dont matter if you got skills and power,thats all you need..age aint nothing but a number .i thought you have trained before???

Comment

Working...
                      X