No announcement yet.

When will Sergey Kovalev fight again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Sergey Kovalev fight again?

He hasn't fought since November and we're coming up to mid-February now. I had expected he'd have something scheduled by now.

I remember rumors of a March 15th fight in Moscow, but that was turned down because Kovalev apparently has a contractual obligation to have his next fight on HBO. According to www.allboxing.ru , he'll fight in Moscow later in the year.

I read something several weeks ago about Kovalev fighting March 29th on HBO, but there's been nothing announced or scheduled. There was a rumor from Dan Rafael that Cedric Agnew being a possible opponent, but I haven't seen anything since then.

Anybody know when we'll see Sergey fight again? And who are the possible opponents?

It should be sometime in the spring,,, Stevenson is fighting Fonfara, and i think kovolev will be fighting around the same time,, not sure vs who...

Would like to see kovolev vs pascal Thats makes sense, since it would involve the canadian audience, pascal is a legit contender, and is coming off a big win vs bute,,,

Comment

Hopefully soon.

Comment

Hopefully they feed him pascal. Kovalev is a beast he goes in there to kill you

Comment

Tweet Main Events, it seems like a pretty active account.

https://twitter.com/Main_Events

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Would like to see kovolev vs pascal Thats makes sense, since it would involve the canadian audience, pascal is a legit contender, and is coming off a big win vs bute,,,
            I agree, I hope to see Kovalev-Pascal.

Comment

I just read an interview two days ago with the matchmaker for main events and he said an announcement on an opponent for Kovalev is coming this week

Expect an official announcement by the end of this week

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                I just read an interview two days ago with the matchmaker for main events and he said an announcement on an opponent for Kovalev is coming this week

Good news.

Comment

I heard (Dan Rafael?), targeted is March 29.

Frontrunner: Cedric Agnew.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post

... "deadman walking"... I can't see many willing... (In fact I can't see any...)

Comment

Working...
                    X