Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara's With GBP/Showtime; Why call out Triple G?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he fights on HBO I think he will get a fair shake and a good knockout beating from GGG. I think the amount of judge fixing is way exaggerated. I think the big time judges in a major fight like this would just judge the fight honestly to the best of their ability. I doubt HBO would worry about Lara upsetting their star. Angulo hurt him so GGG will destroy Lara.

Comment

So we can make an excuse for GGG??? yet these same posters keep saying Floyd should fight GGG at 154??? doesn't the same damn excuse apply here?

Comment

So this excuse only applies to GGG now that Lara called him out?? yet ya'll keep asking why floyd wont fight Martinez, GGG and Manny all who fight on HBO

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          So this excuse only applies to GGG now that Lara called him out?? yet ya'll keep asking why floyd wont fight Martinez, GGG and Manny all who fight on HBO
          what excuse are you talking about. seriously. the fans, or GGG himself? Lara-GGG is a legit fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            what excuse are you talking about. seriously. the fans, or GGG himself? Lara-GGG is a legit fight.
            This thread was made with the excuse "why is lara calling out GGG when he fights on showtime and GGG on HBO" Well does that not apply to Floyd as well?

Comment

This thread was made with the excuse "why is lara calling out GGG when he fights on showtime and GGG on HBO" Well does that not apply to Floyd as well?
              im confused, what HBO fighter has floyd called out recently? if thats what ur getting at.

also lets wait to see GGG's response, ok brother? save the keystrokes for when an official statement comes from the GGG man.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                im confused, what HBO fighter has floyd called out recently? if thats what ur getting at.

also lets wait to see GGG's response, ok brother? save the keystrokes for when an official statement comes from the GGG man.
                I am referring to his fans saying Floyd needs to fight GGG,i am referring to GGG saying he wants to fight Floyd at 154.....why was this thread not made about that?

Comment

I am referring to his fans saying Floyd needs to fight GGG,i am referring to GGG saying he wants to fight Floyd at 154.....why was this thread not made about that?
                  I dont think many people realistically believe that fight is possible, 1. GGG is a middleweight, floyd has weighed in at 151 lbs the most. 2. GBP VS. Top rank feud. 3. GGG is not a PPV draw, yet atleast

Comment

So what? its not like its totally impossible that the fight can't be made if parties really wanted to do so.

Comment

Dude for a Floyd fight GGG just might burn bridges with HBO, or they work something out, like a joint PPV or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                      X