Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shouldnt Pac be considered "chinny" after being KOed 3 times ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
    Knocked down 1

that wasbabgreat shot many didn't see coming and he got up quick

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
    Also knocked down by a jab here

43 second mark

21 years old and flash knock down ask mickey garcia plush he koed this guy
    Since then he's been hit by bigger stronger guys and like I said before marquez put him to sleep barrea was the las person to knock him down

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
      that wasbabgreat shot many didn't see coming and he got up quick

21 years old and flash knock down ask mickey garcia plush he koed this guy
      Since then he's been hit by bigger stronger guys and like I said before marquez put him to sleep barrea was the las person to knock him down
      That is my point, Khan gets caught with shos he doesn't see coming, the ones he does see he is able to take. Why is it one rule for one and one rule for another?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        That "jas" guy just got wiped.
        nah i didnt get wiped, i deleted my own comment because i didnt want to feed the troll

Comment

I think it has to do with confidence more than anything. Fighters lose confidence in themselves after being KO'd and it's just a mental thing that they can't take a shot anymore. I think Pac has a very high mental capability that he can resist those thoughts of being afraid to get KO'd again and keeps it out of his head that it can happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Pacman amazing feat was being so highly aggressive and offensive while having a china chin.

This is why I considered him so great because to beat guys on pure offensive wild aggression and not get out more than 3 times is amazing in itself, defensive fighters do not impress me much because they basically are waiting for punches and have low work rate anyone can do that, to avoid shots and move and punch once.

Pacquiao never got hit flush at welter with a pure power shot until Marquez landed on him in the 4th fight. Rios nearly knocked him out cold when he fought him Pacman admit that Rios hurt him bad that he had to second guess his career as a boxer.

Khan has a glass chin too, but right now has a better chin than Manny, Khan has never been knocked out cold.
            Wow this post is utterly ******ed....China chin? Never hit flush by a welter? Rios had him out? Dude, go suck Floyds small **** a little bit more, maybe you'll come up with some more stupid sh** to spout off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Wow this post is utterly ******ed....China chin? Never hit flush by a welter? Rios had him out? Dude, go suck Floyds small **** a little bit more, maybe you'll come up with some more stupid sh** to spout off.
              dude no need in getting angry, its my opinion. I am unbiased I don't have a favorite fighter, I am able to intelligently analyze Floyd and Pacman without bias.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                dude no need in getting angry, its my opinion. I am unbiased I don't have a favorite fighter, I am able to intelligently analyze Floyd and Pacman without bias.
                Sorry lol...you may be unbiased, but you're not even close to being correct on your assessment of Manny... Not even close....

Comment

Originally posted by lumiere View Post
                  like Khan whos been KOed 2 times ? im a fan of both im just wondering why the double standard
                  More of a reason for Floyd to fight him.

Comment

Oh of course. He's glass chinned bum just waiting to get KTFO again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      Sorry lol...you may be unbiased, but you're not even close to being correct on your assessment of Manny... Not even close....
                      Not even close? dude when he got hit by Cotto he was able to brace himself and prepare for the punch, like when Mayorga let Vernon hit him flush twice

Pacman got dropped by Marquez with an over hand right like a sack of potatoes, Floyds overhand right is more powerful and sharp than JMM.

Pacman chin is very weak, he was just super lucky to not get hit flush with fast power guys, JMM was the only guy with fast hands and accuracy, JMM is not even a hard hitter, and he dropped Pac hard and out cold.

Comment

Working...
                      X