Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever notice how most British fighters are ****s?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
    That would be because most British people are ****s.
    There's some good people but in general that would be what you come across the most. It is kind of common knowledge that (again, in general) Brits are ****s, Scots are ok, Irish are mostly the nicest, friendliest people.
    Well done Sir,

You have just confirmed every preconception held by the rest of the globe regarding the standard American perspective on xenophobia.

I tip my hat to you.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      It's only fitting that in a thread where you're discussing British fighters and ****s, he appears.
      Maybe he wants to play swords.

Comment

Nasem was a ****, Kel Brook is a bigger ****, then we have an up and coming **** in Eubank Jr. So there's plenty of **** to go around for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Ask Hatton's old trainer what he thinks. Hatton hasnt talked to billy graham in years. Graham just wants to be friends. Hatton was also ****ing other women on the side while married. He isnt a super **** all the time but he can be a **** for sure.
          They're back on speaking terms I believe, or at least in communication. Hatton's all right, so are most of the guys on the list. Earl's just on his period.

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Well done Sir,

You have just confirmed every preconception held by the rest of the globe regarding the standard American perspective on xenophobia.

I tip my hat to you.
          I think FerFal has Argentinian connections.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 02-07-2014, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
            That would be because most British people are ****s.
            There's some good people but in general that would be what you come across the most. It is kind of common knowledge that (again, in general) Brits are ****s, Scots are ok, Irish are mostly the nicest, friendliest people.
            Scots and Northern Irish are British too. Im assuming you meant English.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
              Nasem was a ****, Kel Brook is a bigger ****, then we have an up and coming **** in Eubank Jr. So there's plenty of **** to go around for everyone.
              ^^^^^

Comment

I am rather surprised by your choice of words being dicks. I thought you British fellows where cunt lovers.

Comment

britain does produce a lot of talkers. you'd have to say that froch, haye and fury are probably the three mouthiest ****s in boxing at the moment.

Comment

me chun

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      Ask Hatton's old trainer what he thinks. Hatton hasnt talked to billy graham in years. Graham just wants to be friends. Hatton was also ****ing other women on the side while married. He isnt a super **** all the time but he can be a **** for sure.
                      Like most famous boxers up at the top aren't ****s?

Mayweather - The definition of a ****head, would take too long listing all the wrongs he has done.
                      Andre Ward - Same again, guy is fake as anything nasty piece of work
                      Quillin - Guy constantly talking smack and acting like a prick
                      Robert Guerrero - Brings gun onto a plane... "but no I'm a man of god" ****!

Then carrying on without reason because its self explanatory with these guys -
                      Mike Tyson, Rid**** Bowe, Anthony Mundine<(Pride of Australia) and Bhop

Comment

Working...
                      X