Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people still doubting Pacquiao's boxing skills?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
    Cut the bs. He worked on that punch in sparing and trained for power. Theres footage out there proving it
    I dont care how much he worked on that punch. He landed it in every fight he had against Pacman. JMM is a fat, slow, weak old man. He just became a little strong over night, and no matter what you say, he was never supposed to do that to Pacman.

Comment

I don't doubt his boxing skills,I doubt his chin!

Comment

Fighters are so scared of Pac, they run, and as a result are considered the boxers? Pac would love not to have to do the hard work but no one is coming to him unless your Rios or Margarito.

Pac has shown he has great boxing skills when called upon.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
          Don't worry. This video says it all.

It does give a good summary of how onesided that fights was and what a sparring partner Timmy looked to be made of that night.

Comment

Pac skills as a boxer is not the best and his foot work is really bad. He can only dash forward fast and once his athletic ability is gone expect Pac to become a punching

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
              Pac skills as a boxer is not the best and his foot work is really bad. He can only dash forward fast and once his athletic ability is gone expect Pac to become a punching
              His Athletic ability has already slipped, and he has become a boxer mover like Ali and Pep.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                Don't worry. This video says it all.

All that video did for me was remind me again of just how many punches Pacquiao missed or were just grazing blows.

Comment

Hes better han given credit for but putting a boxing lesson on rios is like saying mike alvarado is a good boxer...

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                    All that video did for me was remind me again of just how many punches Pacquiao missed or were just grazing blows.
                    And Bradley didn't miss?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      This is such a load of BS. Just admit his boxing skill is slightly above average. He fights the way he does because power is his best attribute and gives him the best chance to win. He could afford to box against Rios because rios is less skilled then he is.
                      LMAO!

Defining his skill as slightly above average is so stupendously focking stupid. ATGs are not made on sheer athleticism.

I know we are in a period where Mayweather is king but skill isn't just based on defensive brilliance - believe it or not, a hugely potent attack is a sign of skill too. A big sign.

This topic should be broadened out into a debate as to what actually "skill" is - but there's no point, most of your morons can't comprehend anyone who is not a safety-first fighter being skilled.

Comment

Working...
                      X