No announcement yet.

Hype Video for Garcia vs Gamboa inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hype Video for Garcia vs Gamboa inside

Great video big props for the guys who made it. This **** needs to get made Gamboa is game he wants this badly to get his career back on track Mikey has said he is up for it, so any excuse is bull**** for whoever makes it. JUST

wow amazing video

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      wow amazing video
      I know looks great just like a movie trailer.

Comment

Damn! You can barely see Gamboas hands. So fooking fast lol

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
          Damn! You can barely see Gamboas hands. So fooking fast lol
          Lol he gets less hype time, but I like when they start showing him you get the sense that he is the evil cloud about to screw up Mikeys parade.

Comment

So dope..... Too bad now arum saying yuriorkis overpricing himself when it's not the case

Comment

Both Garcia and Gamboa at one point or another have each been grossly overrated. Anticlimactic indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                So dope..... Too bad now arum saying yuriorkis overpricing himself when it's not the case
                Yeah he denied it the second they said it in the article, although the article doesn't really says who said that he is asking for more money they didn't say they where quoting Arum directly on that part maybe I misunderstood.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                  Yeah he denied it the second they said it in the article, although the article doesn't really says who said that he is asking for more money they didn't say they where quoting Arum directly on that part maybe I misunderstood.
                  Yeah they didn't quote him but they quoted him everywhere else, so they made it seem like he said it without quoting him since they were speaking to him. But you said he denied it ?

Comment

Great vid, but I'm tired of seeing all those old clips of Gamboa. We need some new material....

Comment

Working...
                    X