Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Pacquiao's resume have so many of the same name?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
    Incorrect, slow up. The mans exact quote was "Name one opponent in Floyds recent fights who is better than Tim Bradley". Scroll up so that you can see for yourself. It's not about making Floyd look good groupie, it's about an opinion. I replied by stating that Bradley's proven but that I don't believe he'd be able to beat Canelo Alvarez, one of Floyd's opponents in his most recent fight.
    Ummmm, that's exactly why I replied in the manner in which I replied, groupie.

You said exactly what I thought you said.

"Bradley's proven that, but I don't believe he'd be able to beat Canelo."

The context of the argument was who is better than Bradley, as an opponent? Canelo damn sure isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      Ummmm, that's exactly why I replied in the manner in which I replied, groupie.

You said exactly what I thought you said.

"Bradley's proven that, but I don't believe he'd be able to beat Canelo."

The context of the argument was who is better than Bradley, as an opponent? Canelo damn sure isn't.
      That's why I replied with what I said dumbass lmfao, Bradley's proven, but how good of an opponent is he if he wouldn't even be able to beat Canelo. The alleged cherry pick?

Comment

That's why I replied with what I said dumbass lmfao, Bradley's proven, but how good of an opponent is he if he wouldn't even be able to beat Canelo. The alleged cherry pick?
        You're dense. Canelo is not a better opponent for either guy than Bradley is, just based on the fact that he's not a bum, and his style is better suited for the smaller guys, like Manny and Floyd.

Canelo, Mr. I gas after 3 rounds, and throw 2 punches per round, while I move around like a zombie, and have no idea what the word pressure means is a fraud.

And Bradley not beating Canelo has nothing to do with who's the better guy on the resume, because we're talking about "opponents" for either guy.

Comment

So did Sugar Ray Robinson............

Comment

You're dense. Canelo is not a better opponent for either guy than Bradley is, just based on the fact that he's not a bum, and his style is better suited for the smaller guys, like Manny and Floyd.

Canelo, Mr. I gas after 3 rounds, and throw 2 punches per round, while I move around like a zombie, and have no idea what the word pressure means is a fraud.

And Bradley not beating Canelo has nothing to do with who's the better guy on the resume, because we're talking about "opponents" for either guy.
            I agree with that, Bradley looks better on your resume than Canelo. But as I stated early, it's not about making Floyd look good, it's about opinion. Yes, Bradley looks better on your resume, but that does not negate that most educated fight fans believe that 10 times out of 10, Bradley would get his ass whooped by that same Canelo that your describing in your post. And you know that. That's why I don't knock Canelo as an opponent, because none of the Welterweights can beat em.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              How is that poll of Floyd vs Cherry PICK #1 or Cherry PICK #2 coming along?
              yeah because a poll on NSB is credible, fool .

Comment

I agree with that, Bradley looks better on your resume than Canelo. But as I stated early, it's not about making Floyd look good, it's about opinion. Yes, Bradley looks better on your resume, but that does not negate that most educated fight fans believe that 10 times out of 10, Bradley would get his ass whooped by that same Canelo that your describing in your post. And you know that. That's why I don't knock Canelo as an opponent, because none of the Welterweights can beat em.
                #1. At a 152 CW, I'd give Bradley a great chance to wear Canelo out, and outbox his no stamina having ass.

#2. Pacquiao damn sure beats Canelo, and I think Thurman would also beat him. You're overrating the **** outta Canelo. He sucks.

Whereas, I don't think Thurman can beat Bradley. See how I can use triangle theories too.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                  Wouldn't have to keep fighting them if he could beat them cleanly the first time
                  end thread

Comment

#1. At a 152 CW, I'd give Bradley a great chance to wear Canelo out, and outbox his no stamina having ass.

#2. Pacquiao damn sure beats Canelo, and I think Thurman would also beat him. You're overrating the **** outta Canelo. He sucks.

Whereas, I don't think Thurman can beat Bradley. See how I can use triangle theories too.
                    based on what? Juiceman had enough of the higher weights fighting shot to pieces cheato at 50.

bwahahaha

Comment

It's not about triangles theories either, as I see you try to steer this conversation in that direction. This aint that, it never was. It's me saying Nobody at 147 can see Canelo, period. It's not me saying that Canelo is greater than this guy or this that and the third, it's me saying who I think he can beat, and who I think he cant beat. And why I viewed him as a credible opponent, as well as why I viewed Bradly as one as well. And for the record, you know Canelo beats everybody at 147 if they moved up to Jr. Middle or 152. You know that.

Comment

Working...
                      X