Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't understand the star power of Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't understand the star power of Canelo?

Why is this guy such a big deal? Why is he such a huge star? It's definitely not who he beat in the boxing world.
    I mean who has he beat that gives him all the respect?
    Old Mosley ? Lopez? Barely got passed Trout.
    I'm pretty sure that his next PPV will do crappy numbers. I PPV just about anything and won't be Paying for that.

I think Eminem is great but the fact that he is white gives him and extra boost....I'm starting to think the same of Canelo.

Not sure at all, he has some appeal to mexican, which is mostly due to his gingerness imo

Comment

hes a likeable kid with charisma.

sounds to me like YJDK

Comment

Neither do I. He doesn't even fight with that style that Mexican fans go for.

Comment

He's handsome. He's unique looking. He has charisma. What's not to understand?

He has the female fan base in the palm of his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
            Neither do I. He doesn't even fight with that style that Mexican fans go for.
            The fact that he's so different might be te reason why. I mean like the great Kellerman said, " he's from Mexico, he looks Irish, and he fights like George Foreman".

Comment

Most people don't know what "IT" is but Canelo def has it.

Comment

He just has it. Like Roy jones said.. You either got it or you dont.

Hell, even Canelo has said he doesnt know why.

Reddish brown hair isnt even all THAT uncommon in mexico. He's just got that aura.

Comment

Howdy Doody was very popular in its day.

Comment

You can hate all you want but the kid has skills, he made a name for himself in mexico and a lot of his fights was televise, some of you guys just started watching him but the Mexican people have been following him for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                    X