Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    terrible fight, both.

lol at floyds resume

ortiz, guererro, weight drained canelo and soon to be madaina and khan in his prime years

what a joke
    Weight Drained

ahahahhahaha

idiot

Comment

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
      ESPN also has a poll for Maidana or Khan, and Maidana is leading HANDSDOWN.

Doesn't matter, either way he won't get credit for it.
      Out of 54,000 votes Maidana has 61%. Goes to show who the American public, who will be buying the ppv, wants.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        i am gettin the same database error though i mentioned it last night

his site simply cant handle traffic, very slow, probably the most traffic its ever had
        What, What about when lottery soda came out? The traffic must have been legendary

Comment

that's actually a cool poll, because the results are illustrated in the form of a map which shows you where the interest in boxing is in the United States.

http://espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPoll...pollId=4149443

Boxing doesn't seem so big in Montana.

Comment

why would he? two **** choices he desrves no credit for letting us pick between these 2. Why not make it a poll where anyone can be nominated and do it early enough to matter

Comment

Vote for Khan or YOU HATE BOXING.. The choice is yours.

Comment

Vote for Maidana?

I vote for Khan, its the only way I will watch... for atleast 2/3rounds before getting bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  why would he? two **** choices he desrves no credit for letting us pick between these 2. Why not make it a poll where anyone can be nominated and do it early enough to matter
                  just for the record im not ordering EITHER fight.

Just saying. He really should be fighting Lara for the 154 title, but he is the money man, and almost NO one knows who Lara is.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
                    Weight Drained

ahahahhahaha

idiot
                    Mayweather should just retire though... seriously!

If he isn't willing to test himself lets not kid on to anybody pretending his resume is good, Manny Pacquiaos is better and he has lost...
                    It ain't about an 0 its about proving you're the best and Mayweather claim to that is... Cherry picking and not fighting the tougher fights.

Comment

If I was to watch Mayweather against plodding fighters waiting to land one punch all night then I would YouTube his fights against Canelo, Hatton, Baldomir, JMM etc am bored to tears watch all this styles just walking in a straight line looking to land one punch on him. I would rather watch him face Khan for 3 rounds and see how he deals with 3/4 punches been thrown at him AKA Judah than watch all these reruns.

Comment

Working...
                      X