Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voting Link for Mayweathers next opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you gotta sign up for Facebook or Twitter? Well if khan has all these followers I always hear about then he should win hands down. That would validate the fight and avoid any back lash.

.....pretty smart!

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Hmmm, I want to vote but I don't want to be in with a chance of winning Mayweather's ****ty exclusive prize. What to do...
      lmao........

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
        So you gotta sign up for Facebook or Twitter? Well if khan has all these followers I always hear about then he should win hands down. That would validate the fight and avoid any back lash.

.....pretty smart!
        But what if most of Floyd's followers vote for Maidana?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          You have to love how brave he becomes when it has nothing to do with a credible opponent.

Pacquiao and Triple G should be the options. And no don't come with the weight excuse for Golovkin who already confirmed he would go down to 154 for Mayweather.
          Triple G has business at middleweight though. It's why he shouldn't have to face ward right? So he'll fight a guy who's moved 5 weight classes and doesn't even make the 154 lb mark by a long shot....but he can't move up one weight class to a division that isn't god awful? Come on now....stop with GGG. Also GGG said anyone from 154-168 can get it, Ward's ready....both HBO fighters...easy to make.

Comment

Will chose Khan because I want to see Maidana vs Broner..anyways lame fights eather way...

Comment

Floyd has 2 belts at 154 (even tho he won one by CWing a 23 year old) so that excuse of him ducking GGG at 154 makes no sense

This is gonna be rigged anyways, Khan has been picked months ago and they already have posters and billboards ready

Comment

Let my fans choose between two easy fights I approved and then I can say "I am fighting who the fans want me to fight" and "The fans chose my opponent". I am surprised more of you don't see through this con.

Comment

Vote for Khan....Chino and Broner got their own lil situation....I wanna see Maidana-Broner II and III.....can't let Chino get away with murder like that....AB gotta get back what Chino took from him, and I'm not talking about the belt!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    Vote for Khan....Chino and Broner got their own lil situation....I wanna see Maidana-Broner II and III.....can't let Chino get away with murder like that....AB gotta get back what Chino took from him, and I'm not talking about the belt!!
                    Same here...

Comment

Khan would give the better fight but he doesnt deserve it. And I don't think Broner deservers a rematch so im gonna go with Chino. Both are cherry picks though.

Comment

Working...
                      X