Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio said he would punish and then KO Cotto in round 9! Lets see what happens!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
      lol Cotto's fans are really desperate to see the guy do something noteworthy with his career. Here they are bragging that he's beating Martinez... Who can barely stand up and shouldn't have been medically cleared to fight
      Lol at the excuses my friend, Sergio should be stronger and bigger and be able to trade with Cotto but he can't.

Comment

• Sergio starting to march though....this fight ain't over

Comment

• I'm having a hard time watching this fight with how bad Martinez looks.

Cotto deserves some credit, but this is not the same Martinez of two years ago. It's just really sad to watch this.

Comment

• Do the math now , Martinez need a knockdown to win

Comment

• that's was unexpected cotto is quicker than martinez, martinez most important atribute

Comment

• huge knee braces now visible under the size xxxl trunks
                enjoy the 2 million or whatever they're paying you and keep your health Sergio

Comment

• Cotto is just whooping Martinez ass. Martinez no defense, straight left hand is note nought to do damage, when your reflexes are gone. No fight in a year, no sparing, no real game plan, just ridiculous. I picked him caused I though he would catch Cotto with something, but I admit was wrong. ZCotto and Roach jobbed Sergio, and it's over for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    Lol at the ppl that think u can move like that if you have a tone ACL or MCL. Cotto is outslugging and out boxing Sergio.
                    I walked around with a torn acl and meniscus for sixth months. No way that knee if good. All credit to Cotto but Martinez looks finish.

Comment

• I cant believe its the 8th round already

Comment

Working...
                      X