The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      im most excited for this fight, out of all the PPV coming up. dont know why. ****, this is going to be one hell of a night of boxing and the atmosphere is going to be ELECTRIC.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        im most excited for this fight, out of all the PPV coming up. dont know why. ****, this is going to be one hell of a night of boxing and the atmosphere is going to be ELECTRIC.
        That's funny. I've been getting more into Pacman-Bradley the last week and am looking forward to 2nd most right now this year, behind the Cotto-Martinez.

Will Pacquiao reclaim his spot as the 2nd best in the world or is Timothy Bradley actually that good?

Comment

• It will probably be a much livelier atmosphere than was the case for Cotto's fight with Trout.

Comment

• Fighting Austin Trout was the wrong move for so many reasons at that time in MC's career.

Comment

Fighting Austin Trout was the wrong move for so many reasons at that time in MC's career.
              I think this fight has considerably more hype and energy surrounding it. It just has a different feel, you know? There's much more at stake. It's the legitimate middleweight championship, as opposed to a paper belt at 154.

Comment

That's funny. I've been getting more into Pacman-Bradley the last week and am looking forward to 2nd most right now this year, behind the Cotto-Martinez.

Will Pacquiao reclaim his spot as the 2nd best in the world or is Timothy Bradley actually that good?
                exaaactly what makes me anticipate this fight lol.

only thing sucks is that we have to wait until june. i wish they made it sooner. cotto fought in october and i dont like him waiting this long to fight again. I know its going to be amped at the MSG, packed full of cotto and maravilla fans rooting for there guy. when the arena is packed and the crowds going nuts... and legacy is on the line, thats the kinda **** i want to see

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdBlooded View Post
                  I think this fight has considerably more hype and energy surrounding it. It just has a different feel, you know? There's much more at stake. It's the legitimate middleweight championship, as opposed to a paper belt at 154.
                  Being the first Puerto Rican to win title in 4 different weight classes means a lot to Cotto and he's going to fight like it. Putting it on the eve of the Puerto Rican Day Parade is always going to help as well.

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  exaaactly what makes me anticipate this fight lol.

only thing sucks is that we have to wait until june. i wish they made it sooner. cotto fought in october and i dont like him waiting this long to fight again. I know its going to be amped at the MSG, packed full of cotto and maravilla fans rooting for there guy. when the arena is packed and the crowds going nuts... and legacy is on the line, thats the kinda **** i want to see
                  We haven't even gotten 24/7's, Face-Off, press conferences, or anything promotional at all yet. I'm still at a 12 out of 10 on excitement. Cotto-Martinez in MSG for the Lineal MW title. Never thought it was a fight we'd see.

Comment

• if ur a cotto fan, u should be crying instead of excited cuz ur boy is going to get beat down.... truth

Comment

Fighting Austin Trout was the wrong move for so many reasons at that time in MC's career.
                      The Trout that fought Rodriguez didn't look as good...i see Trout improved on a few key things. IMO, Cotto had a really good chance on beating him before he fought DR.

Sucks...it would have been a really good win for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X