Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks like the commission is not taking any chances , lets see how this affects the main event.

Comment

• Damn dude I'm so ****ing confident Cotto is going to realize something once he gets hit with a left hand.

Puerto Ricans about to be ghost from the forums after tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Damn dude I'm so ****ing confident Cotto is going to realize something once he gets hit with a left hand.

Puerto Ricans about to be ghost from the forums after tonight
        so you support danny garcia because............?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          so you support danny garcia because............?
          Something about the way he fights is enjoyable for me to watch, generally because hes a fighter that grows more-so than a fighter who lets talent take over.

I think hes about peaked, not sure if he does well at Welterweight. He needs to stop thinking so much in the ring, he gets hit and has to reset in his mind its annoying to watch especially during the Herrera fight

Danny's body might actually need to go to 147 soon tho.

Comment

Something about the way he fights is enjoyable for me to watch, generally because hes a fighter that grows more-so than a fighter who lets talent take over.

I think hes about peaked, not sure if he does well at Welterweight. He needs to stop thinking so much in the ring, he gets hit and has to reset in his mind its annoying to watch especially during the Herrera fight

Danny's body might actually need to go to 147 soon tho.
            he lost to herrera clearly triple s

Comment

• Sort of similar to me liking Adrien Broner, mainly for how he fights. The first time I saw the dude I didn't even think "Mayweather", I thought "James Toney"

But as of lately even comparing Broner to Toney is a slap in the face to Toney.

Comment

• Chavez Jr. might be one of the most genetically gifted boxer, but one of the most ******/lazy/ignorant boxers today.

Comment

Sort of similar to me liking Adrien Broner, mainly for how he fights. The first time I saw the dude I didn't even think "Mayweather", I thought "James Toney"

But as of lately even comparing Broner to Toney is a slap in the face to Toney.
                  i get what your saying

you like successful fighters who werent born with a bunch of natural talent

examples include:

hopkins
                  paulie
                  winky

Comment

Chavez Jr. might be one of the most genetically gifted boxer, but one of the most ******/lazy/ignorant boxers today.
                    yup he has a cast iron chin

he is a dont give a fk about the sport, triple cheeseburger-eating, weed smoking, wake up at 6pm to train in his living room, iron chinned son of a legend beats most these guys because of genetics , good subtle skills and size advantage.

Comment

• You better believe Sergio is going to focus on hurting Cotto. This entire event is all about hyping Cotto up. I feel that Sergio MUST win by KO or we are going to have a very controversial decision even if Cotto has complete pizza face as the fight closes.

Sergio knows this and I think he will try to unleash multi-punch combinations numerous times during the fight trying to break Cotto down.

Comment

Working...
                      X