Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland-Jonak To Land on Golovkin Card, April 26?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kirkland-Jonak To Land on Golovkin Card, April 26?

According to sources in Poland, there are negotiations taking place to match James Kirkland (32-1, 28KOs) against Polish junior middleweight contender Damian Jonak (37-0-1, 21KOs). Jonak has enough power to hang with Kirkland and stopped a number of his foes, but his last five opponents have been able to last the distance.

The fight is being discussed for April 26th at The Theater in New York's Madison Square Garden, as the co-featured fight to Gennady Golovkin's next defense of the WBA/IBO middleweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh God please

Comment

Golovkin vs Geale please!

Comment

If it means Golovkin isn't wasting his time with Kirkland in April, I'm all for it.

Comment

Which basically means GGG is fighting some tomato can in Apr. And will have Kirkland on the undercard to hype him as his next opponent. As we know, Kirkland is just a big named tomato can. I since AB got his ass kicked. GGG is gonna be the new Can Man.

Comment

Make Golovkin vs Geale and its one of the best cards so far this year.

Comment

jonak is a beast. 37-0. after he beats kirk i hope floyd-jonak super fight gets made

Comment

Geale has a fight in three weeks. Why in the hell would he jump right into another camp too be ready to fight GGG in Apr?

Comment

With Golovkin-Geale, I'd LOVE this card.

Comment

If GGG and Geale were to fight, it wouldnt happen in the U.S. It makes much for sense if they were to fight overseas.

Comment

Working...
                    X