Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most brutal KO you have ever seen in your career of watching boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
    who the **** is that

OMG OMG

Derrick Jefferson knocking out Maurice Harris. One of my personal favs. That fight was highly entertaining. But I thought the endings of Gatti-Gamache, Tua-Ruiz, Cooney-Norton, Ruddock-Dokes just to name a few, were more brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
      Vince Pettway vs Simon Brown. Brown was KOed and was still punching from the floor.

Ruddock vs Dokes, Dokes went to sleep in that fight

Trinidad vs Campas, Campas didn't get KOed but it was a brutal stoppage
      Yeah that was a hEEEElllllllll of a ko. I was wondering when someone would say it.
      I need to add anne wolfe vs Vonda ward and foreman vs cooney (more funny than vicous)

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Martinez-Williams but I saw it on youtube as opposed to watching it live. Golovkin-Macklin was shocking to me, it was a bodyshot but I thought he'd ruptured his liver or something.
        if we're talking body shots you have to mention RJJ vs Virgil Hill. RJJ had Virgil screaming after that shot that broke his ribs.

Comment

Dont leave out Roy jones

Comment

Top of my head Martinez vs Williams. It was like he got shot, brutal ko.

Comment

I saw Pac Hatton , Martinez Williams 2 live ! ...also a durlome fight and a rosinsky fight those are my top 4 live in person

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                One of the worst KO's in boxing history. Knocked unconscious, fell face first, wasn't moving, and had to be awakened through smelling salts.

You weren't the only one who thought he was dead. Even fans in the Philippines were asking that same question, is he dead?

Crazy.

Indeed one of the top 10. I started celebrating and when I saw he wasn't reacting I got quiet and scared! Thought he was dead too!

Comment

Hasim Rahman vs Lennox Lewis 1.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    One of the worst KO's in boxing history. Knocked unconscious, fell face first, wasn't moving, and had to be awakened through smelling salts.

You weren't the only one who thought he was dead. Even fans in the Philippines were asking that same question, is he dead?

Crazy.

That was one of the best knockouts ever.

Comment

Malignaggi vs Senchenko. The brutality of that was scary. Senchenko was lucky to escape that with his life.

Comment

Working...
                      X