Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most brutal KO you have ever seen in your career of watching boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the martinez williams for me was the most shocking. I remember seeing williams eyes open and just laying there motionless, i screamed because i was shocked.

Comment

Marquez/Pacquiao, Hatton/Pacquiao, Hamed/Sanchez, jefferson/Harris, Walcott/Charles/Marciano/Walcott are the worst I've seen

Comment

Martinez-Williams but I saw it on youtube as opposed to watching it live. Golovkin-Macklin was shocking to me, it was a bodyshot but I thought he'd ruptured his liver or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Wadd View Post
          I think the ref in ike williams-beau jack must have been on benzos or something, or really had it in for jack and wanted him to get seriously hurt.

it was like Robinson-Lamotta 6, the Scorsese version
          Yeah, as vicious as Williams was even HE was telling the ref to stop it.

Comment

BHop-Lipsey

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
              Yeah, as vicious as Williams was even HE was telling the ref to stop it.
              yep, it's really bad if ike williams of all people feels the need to stop beating up his opponent and asks the ref to step in.

It's like Duran or Norris doing the same.

another bad one was duran-bizzarro. Nothing on the williams-jack level, but even the sadist duran seemed to be a little surprised afterwards that he had to land that last punch.

Comment

Tulsa's Allen Green punched Condrington so hard, his family thought he was dead.

Comment

Couple of Roy Jones jrs KO losses in recent have been hard to watch. Especially the one in Russia

Comment

martinez vs paul that was crazy.

Comment

I thought Pac was dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X