Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name some fighters you think you can whoop at around your weighclass...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lacolonia24 View Post
    I'll go first.........

Juan Carlos Burgos

Roman Martinez

Ricky Burns

Zab Judah

Marcos Maidana
    they'd all slap you like you were a bewildered ******, get real man.

what a huge, ignorant and overzealous thought you've had.

with your lack of respect I could see us lasting not even a day if we got together to train.

quit wasting our time and bandwidth with your BS fantasies................ Rockin'

Comment

I weigh about 175. Guys like Keith Thurman and Maidana would drag me. I'm not ashamed to say it. I don't think I can beat any professionals around my weight just like I'm not beating any nba players 1 on 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        they'd all slap you like you were a bewildered ******, get real man.

what a huge, ignorant and overzealous thought you've had.

with your lack of respect I could see us lasting not even a day if we got together to train.

quit wasting our time and bandwidth with your BS fantasies................ Rockin'
        If he feels he could beat them, I don't see what the problem is. Can there not be up and coming boxers that possess the skills to beat some of these guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Everlast03 View Post
          If he feels he could beat them, I don't see what the problem is. Can there not be up and coming boxers with the skills to beat some of these guys?
          And Corky believed that he could do advanced trigonometry.

The cat has never had a bout in his life!

Remember these words here?
          Originally posted by lacolonia24 View Post
          Please lace up the gloves and step in the ring and get a few bouts under your belt.

This site is filled nerdy ass cyberspace geeks who work a 9 to 5 and get on here on their spare time to criticize boxers who actually have the balls to step in the ring.
          You are fitting that mold of poster now.

................... Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 01-31-2014, 08:07 PM.

Comment

The better question would be could you beat a much smaller professional..like me, I'm 6-2 210.. I'm pretty sure I could rag doll a bunch of 120 lb fighters but their speed would still fu** me up and they would definitely land some shots for sure. I can handle myself but I wouldn't like my chances against any professional that fights at 140 or above honestly..maybe Paulie cause he would beat me up for like 25 minutes and I'd walk away without a mark on me

Comment

Mikey Garcia

Comment

I'm more interested in Keyboard warrior vs keyboard warrior.

so stay in your own divison, otherwise the duck is in full effect

Comment

In a street fight, I literally monster everyone under HW.

The force of my straight right is literally equal to the sum of Gennady Golovkin's, Sergey Kovalev's and Ricky Burns's crosses combined. The power of my left hook literally broke the psi machine.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                    In a street fight, I literally monster everyone under HW.

The force of my straight right is literally equal to the sum of Gennady Golovkin's, Sergey Kovalev's and Ricky Burns's crosses combined. The power of my left hook literally broke the psi machine.
                    LoL, that's assuming that you could ever land a blow on them. We gotta super middleweight here in Detroit with only 4 pro bouts that would jam those words right back down your throat.

It's funny how these fools always gotta take it to the streets (because they have NO skill). You don't get paid fighting in the street, therefore the only conclusion that I can come to is that you are a fool. Only fools fight in the street for free.............. Rockin'

Comment

Do I get a weapon?

Comment

Working...
                      X