No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Gary Russell Jr. Targets Title Shot This Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Gary Russell Jr. Targets Title Shot This Year

Bill "Two Scoops" Emes catches up with undefeated featherweight prospect Gary Russell Jr. to discuss his recent knockout win on the Ortiz-Collazo undercard, the future layout for 2014, wanting to get a title opportunity in the next twelve months and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

TBA don't have a belt doe

Comment

I would like to see Russell fight a contender or two before a title shot. Maybe he could fight Oscar Gonzalez, Robinson Castellanos, Jayson Velez, the winner of Selby/Munroe, etc.

Comment

I thought TBA was stripped? I don't think TBA is getting that belt back thus russel jr aint winning a title

Comment

Yawwwwwnnnnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            TBA don't have a belt doe
            Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            I thought TBA was stripped? I don't think TBA is getting that belt back thus russel jr aint winning a title
            Jhonny Gonzalez does have a belt. But he turned down a fight with Russell.

Comment

It's now or never, ready or not. This guy has spent a career knocking out bums, and now he wants a title shot, jumping past guys that have been to war. He's getting long in the tooth, third or fourth billing on the undercard, and ridiculed for his 3rd rate opponents. Yeah, it's now or never, or one of these bums will come along and beat him.

Comment

After fighting nothing but bums all his pro-career Russell Jr. doesn't desserve a title shot.

Comment

I hope Russell fights the Salido Lomachenko winner or the Mares Gonzalez winner

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Jhonny Gonzalez does have a belt. But he turned down a fight with Russell.
                    nope, rusell's #1 contender in TBA

Comment

Working...
                    X