Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is exactly why Arum is a cancer and needs to retire!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    The only thing I need out of PPV undercards is decent competitive ESPN/Showbox main event level stuff. I'm perfectly fine with up and coming prospects who nobody has ever heard of.
    So if someone gives you more than that on a ppv is it a bad thing? Are you going to complain?

Do you prefer that promoters follow the example of Don King undercards in the 90s or that they follow the current Top Rank model?

Nobody is saying that we should be happy with a poor main event as long as the supporting bouts are solid. We want a good main along with a good undercard.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-31-2014, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
      Actually Arum is 100% correct...but he didnt have to say it.
      Arum is right on a TopRank event I fall asleep and set my alarm for 4am UK time for the main event, because his shows are SHlT.

GoldenBoy events I watch From start to finish and we all know Arum is only saying this because he cant compete with Garcia - Matthyse, Lara-Trout, Thurman-Soto K, Maidana-Lopez, Mares-PDL Alexander-Porter. Those where exciting to watch

Comment

He is right,, i have never bought a ppv based on the undercard, if its a big main event,,,

Its always nice to have a good undercard, but its not a deal breaker IMO

Comment

Working...
        X