Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin Getting in Work in Monte Carlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin Getting in Work in Monte Carlo

Monte Carlo - Boxing's fastest rising superstar, Gennady "GGG" Golovkin is finalizing preparations for his tenth world title defense this Saturday, FEBRUARY 1 against world ranked challenger Osumanu Adama in Monte Carlo.

Golovkin, 28-0-0 (25KO"s), will defend his WBA/IBO world titles in the main event of Monte Carlo Boxing Bonanza for his return to Monaco at the Salles des Etoiles.

On March 30, 2013, Golovkin knocked out former world champion Nobuhiro Ishida in the third round in Monaco, a devastating stoppage that earned accolades for "Knockout of the Year" from Yahoo Sports. His outstanding performances in 2013 (four knockout victories) also earned him "Fighter of the Year" honors from USA Today.
    [Click Here To Read More]

HBO messed up big time by not picking up this fight. When it is all said and done Golovkin will become one of the greatest of all time if not the greatest and HBO will look like fools having skipped one of his fights. This hurts the relationship a bit, don't be surprised if SHO takes advantage of those fools and snatch Golovkin. HBO will end up looking like the coach who cut MJ from the NC team and got called out at the HOF ceremony, same thing when Golovkin is up on his ATG throne.

Comment

I honestly cannot believe this CRAP. I'm gonna have to watch this on my computer smh, I should be watching Triple G in fullHD. HBO is messing up bad... No wonder they are losing ground to SHO. If this happens again I will cancel my subcription!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        I honestly cannot believe this CRAP. I'm gonna have to watch this on my computer smh, I should be watching Triple G in fullHD. HBO is messing up bad... No wonder they are losing ground to SHO. If this happens again I will cancel my subcription!!
        Well... if you cancel it....wouldn't that be detrimental in your endeavor to watch Golovkin?

Comment

Great photos btw.

Boxing's worst nightmare/ most feared ^^
          Last edited by The Problem Child; 01-30-2014, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Well... if you cancel it....wouldn't that be detrimental in your endeavor to watch Golovkin?
            I was just bluffing. I am just pissed because fight week is here... I'll get over it...

Comment

I was just bluffing. I am just pissed because fight week is here... I'll get over it...
              Well it's only once a year.
              They also had ample time to plan this since they wanted to do this in December.

Comment

Cool pics Golovkin looks happy as usual!

Comment

The secret to heavy punches: Smile.

Comment

Great photos btw.

Boxing's worst nightmare/ most feared ^^
                    They redo the pavement every time he runs over it.

Comment

Working...
                    X