No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto gets robbed along 11 Other persons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto gets robbed along 11 Other persons

The Boxer Miguel Angel Cotto claimed this morning that he have been the victim of a robbery, in which he lost $4,000 in cash.

According to the Press Office of the police in Bayamón, the Boxer told authorities that at 10:20 a.m. noticed that someone had broken a glass of his car, a white BMW of 2013.

The Boxer from caguas said inside the vehicle he had $4,000 in cash, an Ipad and a pair of glasses. The incident occurred in front of a basketball court in the neighborhood Achiote, Naranjito.

According to this medium, the Boxer was accompanying his son to his basketball practices. Some 11 cars were affected, including the Boxer.

The case was referred to the division of property of the body of research criminals in Bayamon.

http://www.elnuevodia.com/miguelcott...o-1697599.html

Ipad should have a tracker system

Comment

Bayamon is crazy I Remenber living there with my father in the mid 90s

Comment

that is not a robbery,that is a simple theft..a robber takes **** in your face, a thief waits until you are not around or not paying attention

Comment

there goes that strip club money

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            that is not a robbery,that is a simple theft..a robber takes **** in your face, a thief waits until you are not around or not paying attention
            U would know!

Comment

True statement. I was expecting to read about a hold-up.

Comment

Robbery is th action of robbing a person or place
                Man Floyd the sh it that you type is crazy

Comment

Which one of the two do you use on your resume?

Comment

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
                    Bayamon is crazy I Remenber living there with my father in the mid 90s
                    Still crazy there, i have to go there just about everyday lol....i live in Carolina which isnt much better anyway so im used to all the crazy **** that goes on here!! ppl are seriously nuttz out here! Esta cabron vivir aqui mano

Comment

Working...
                    X