Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia insults the Cuban Community (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SlickRickman

Oh yeah, the last thing he needs is this badass showing up at his gym:

IMAGE#1

Why you hating on my dude like that?

That ****s funny though. Sorry, JSFD. You know I got your back.
    I actually laugh at that myself.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      I can't watch embedded videos bro.

It must be on YouTube. Look it up that way. The video is only about one minute long.

Comment

as a robert garcia fan that happens to be (half) cuban. i dont like hearing this. but i will let it go. im not one of those mother****ers that is super in touch with their heritage. but robert garcia should watch his mouth because there are some mother****ers that are.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          I actually laugh at that myself.

OK, good. That ish was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            Wow first he disrespects Emmanuel steward now this???
            What did he say?

Comment

OP has a misleading title. Robert was addressing the current Cuban BOXERS, and I have to somewhat agree with him about how arrogant and ****y the current batch is. He wasn't talking about the Cuban people.

Nice spin, OP.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                as a robert garcia fan that happens to be (half) cuban. i dont like hearing this. but i will let it go. im not one of those mother****ers that is super in touch with their heritage. but robert garcia should watch his mouth because there are some mother****ers that are.
                I'm "super in-touch" with my heritage. But even if I wasn't, those were some of the ******est, most bigoted remarks I've recently seen committed to video. Garcia says, "It's the truth," like that's supposed to mean something, coming from him. The only truth he revealed is what a racist imbecile he truly is.

Comment

US-born Cuban Americans have a higher median income than even non-Hispanic whites, $50,000 as compared to $48,000 for non-Hispanic whites.

Meanwhile...The average household income of Mexican-Americans is 40 percent below that of non-Hispanic whites.

Cuba also has the most scientists per capita in Latin America and any 13 year old in Havana can put a sentence together much better than Robert Garcia.
                  Last edited by FilMor; 01-29-2014, 07:04 PM.

Comment

sounds like Angel Garcia, just missing a "who signs your welfare check."

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post

I am a little bit disappointed that as a man of immigrant roots and his own people face deportation on a daily basis he would say something like this.
                      Lmao this tool Mexicans are lucky Cubans excists they take classes on how to sound and be like Cubans and fake birth certificates to stay in this country last one to be talking **** about Cubans should be a Mexican. All they gotta do is imitate our accent to act like us and fake a birth certificate nobody can deny because nobody can ask to Cuba to check and they can stay (and before anyone gets butthurt the **** i said is true not jst **** talking source bellow)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3105719.html

Comment

Working...
                      X