Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia insults the Cuban Community (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats wrong with that he said?? ancestors of robert garcia were there in southern united states even before the europeans arrived.

Comment

• latinos, stop airing out your dirty laundry please...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Chalino Sanchez View Post
        whats wrong with that he said?? ancestors of robert garcia were there in southern united states even before the europeans arrived.
        I bet if a Cuban said the same about Mexican boxers you would be in here crying your eyes out..hypocrite

Comment

• Disappointed with Robert right now.

Comment

• I think what Robert means is that Cubans are lucky they get immediate asylum in the U.S., whereas a Mexican would be deported.

Cubans are funny how they think they're better than other Latinos and side with rich white people. Most Cubans are **********s. I guess maybe they feel like they owe white people or something.

I know some real Cubanos that know what's up though, and I'm cool with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              "His truth from his point of view"? What? So, every time someone makes bigoted comments, it shouldn't be considered insulting because the guy is just expressing the truth the way he sees it? Absurd.
              Actually that isn't what I'm saying at all. Since I understand institutionalized racism, white privilege, and growing up in a majority white community from a black perspective, no, I don't think that's what I was saying. I was trying to add perspective to his comments not validate them, but I guess I gotta spell out things like that to people.

The whites that have followed me around grocery stores, department stores, and convenience stores look at life through a certain lens. You can't ignore life experience because it informs all of our actions. I think the key is having the courage to change your spectacles.
              Last edited by Slip Stream; 01-29-2014, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal Chicano View Post
                I hate this racist POS and his crew too! A bunch of arrogant and envious pricks! I am so happy that each of their punching bag fighters have been getting ****d lately. I can't wait till Gamboa brutalizes Mikey!

As far as the comment from Garcia goes, it is truly a hypocritical comment on his part. Let me rephrase that, if he is against all illegal immigrants such as I am, then his comments are valid (depending on these Cuban's immigration status) although he did make a generalized statement reffering to all "these Cubans". But if he supports illegal immigration from South of the border like the majority of Mexicans and Mexican-Americans in CA do, then he is truly a disgustingly hypocritical human being.

There are millions upon millions of Mexican illegal aliens that are a burden to our country (especially CA) and he has the audacity to say "these Cubans are lucky we let them stay in the US", WTF? I'd love to hear his opinion on illegal immigration in CA
                Do you even know what "Chicano" means? Because you definitely aren't one. How do you like being the white man's b**ch?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                  I think what Robert means is that Cubans are lucky they get immediate asylum in the U.S., whereas a Mexican would be deported.
                  That's the way I read it. Mexicans and other nationalities sometimes die trying to get into this country, Cubans are lucky that they have a special privilege in that regard.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    Oh I'm sure you find being called a p*ssy and a coward funny. Absolutely. Sure you do.
                    It's funny when its coming from such a sandy vagina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post

I am a little bit disappointed that as a man of immigrant roots and his own people face deportation on a daily basis he would say something like this.
                      see nothing wrong with Garcias statements, nothing but the truth..

Comment

Working...
                      X