Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Victor Ortiz Tries To Intimidate Collazo at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collazos face looked like he was intimidated so he didnt "try" he succeeded ....

Comment

Ortiz always trying to kiss some 1 at a weigh in collazo has been in the ring with better fighters hopefully he wins and gets a title shot

Comment

i think Victor is going to win he was like this vs Berto where he was a huge underdog after quitting on Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
          Who's the announcer? Is that tattoo from big boy in the morning?
          Yuuup, dude is obnoxious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
            Both under 147... I thought Ortiz-Collazo was supposed to take place at 154 or thereabouts?
            same lol I guess not. Hope Ortiz puts himself back in the mix doe

Comment

Lots of good fights for Ortiz if he wins this one. 147 to 154 is loaded with golden boy. If VO doesn't go crazy he is a big enough name to still have a few paydays. I like Ortiz, he came from some hard **** and always entertains win, lose, or sucker punch.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                Keep begging and pleading to the boxing gods cause it aint gonna happen..
                Im pretty sure you were saying the samething about the Lopez fight...

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                  Get off his back. The dude is a headcase which makes him an exciting fighter..

like you would fight with a broken jaw..

like you would even fight....
                  Hes always in an exciting fight,I give him that. The broken jaw fight, I cant say **** abt it, but the way he quitted vs Maidana was pretty pathetic. Dont get offended cause I dont like the guy, you get too emotional trying to say I wouldnt fight like u know me or something. Im rooting for Collazo on this one

Comment

Did he use his face lube?

Comment

that fuccin mc is annoying

Comment

Working...
                      X