No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns Taking No Shortcuts in Camp For Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns Taking No Shortcuts in Camp For Crawford

Ricky Burns says he plans to do plenty of homework on Terence Crawford before the pair meet in a WBO lightweight title fight in Glasgow on March 1.

Burns has previously been reluctant to study upcoming opponents but says he will change his ways to ensure he is fully prepared for the 26-year-old American, who is unbeaten after 22 fights.

This will be Burns' first bout since he fought through the pain of a broken jaw to earn a controversial draw with Ray Beltran of Mexico last September, and he says he is wary of Crawford.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just keep that belt warm lol

Comment

Funny how bob loves to bring up the crowds reaction to Rigondeuax's fights but never mentions Crawford getting boo'd out of the building in both his fights vs Prescott and the guy he fought on Cotto Rodriguez undercard. Anyway, not a fan of burns but I'm rooting for him.

Comment

Burns gets plenty of stick on here but I don't know why. The one thing we know for sure is he'll fight his heart out. If Crawford proves too slick, so be it.

Comment

I heard he's spending money on tuition for an acting coach so he can look shocked when he gets the split decision.

Comment

It's hardly Burns fault that the judges screwed Beltran. The trolls should take a look at themselves in the mirror.
            Could you fight for 10 rounds with a broken jaw? The guy doesn't know how to quit. Just ask Chelo, now there's a quitter.

Comment

Working...
            X