Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So....It seems Floyd is not fighting in May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
    I saw a video on my youtube feed yesterday saying it. said details were to come. it was a reliable source, i think hustleboss was the subscription you can go check it out. Although its weird that I have seen nothing on Boxingscene about it. I don't know them to lie.
    Someone said this on twitter last week no real source to the tweet but then the same person told me it was a rumor. I don't believe he got caught with coke.

Comment

King Khan snorting that English Girl

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV2S6z8ecg4

Stephen Espinoza showtime's exec confirmed Khan got arrested, for what we dont know, why this aint all over the boxing sites, Haymon protection service must be at work

Comment

Comment

If this actually happened... this is the third time he knocked himself out, haha

Comment

that would be awesome if Khan can't fight

Comment

HAHAHAH thats the best news to come from Amir Khans camp in a long time!!
                Now Floyd would have even less options! )) i wonder who is in if khan is out?
                Devon Alexander? Keith "ONE TIME" Thurman?
                Hopefully, its time for Danny Garcia to get his well deserved lottery payday.

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
                  HAHAHAH thats the best news to come from Amir Khans camp in a long time!!
                  Now Floyd would have even less options! )) i wonder who is in if khan is out?
                  Devon Alexander? Keith "ONE TIME" Thurman?
                  Hopefully, its time for Danny Garcia to get his well deserved lottery payday.
                  Probaby Maidana.
                  Floyd will convince Broner to let this one slide/he needs more time to train.
                  And then put him on his undercard

Comment

its funny I typed into google " Amir Khan cocaine" and apparently he was prevously accusing Kell Brook of using cocaine.

If true further more proving "where theres smoke theres fire!!!"
                    Last edited by KermitTheKiller; 01-28-2014, 03:05 PM.

Comment

he was never going to fight Con

Comment

Working...
                      X