No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs 2007 Oscar De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Broner will destroy that version of Oscar, come on now dog.

Broner also beats a prime Mosley, AT ANY WEIGHT.

I genuinely believe he beats a prime Tszyu too, not sure how, stoppage, points, how ever AB wants it.
    God I hope you're kidding

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMay11 View Post
      God I hope you're kidding
      I know. LOL

Broner vs Tszyu would be a re-run of Judah vs Tszyu.
      Except Broner go bambi quicker due to lack of good footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
        I know. LOL

Broner vs Tszyu would be a re-run of Judah vs Tszyu.
        Except Broner go bambi quicker due to lack of good footwork.
        Broners lack of footwork is disgusting for someone who considers himself as 'slick'

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
          It ain't just the size. The dude's boxing skill is not that good as well.
          A step up in the competition and Broner is not that relevant. Wait until Lamont kick his arse too after the rematch. Lamont Peterson got good style against Broner.
          I agree, I was just replying to the guy that said Floyd's last 5 opponents would KO him inside 5 rounds. Broner showed heart getting up and fighting on at least. I'm no fan of his but I'll give him credit for getting back up twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            I agree, I was just replying to the guy that said Floyd's last 5 opponents would KO him inside 5 rounds. Broner showed heart getting up and fighting on at least. I'm no fan of his but I'll give him credit for getting back up twice.
            I give Broner credit for rolling around on the canvas in 8. Clearly looking for a way out

"He's a warrior doe"

Comment

I give Broner credit for rolling around on the canvas in 8. Clearly looking for a way out

"He's a warrior doe"
              Oscar worthy performance for sure...

Comment

Broners lack of footwork is disgusting for someone who considers himself as 'slick'
                LOL. I know. Zab actually has better footwork than Broner. The wannabe "shell Defense" will be his downfall. It is a shell in the sense it's hollow for him.

The "shell" from Mayweather and Toney are high quality ones not the low quality ones from Broner.

Comment

Any version of Oscar vs Broner would be a near mismatch imo because of how Oscar can step in and out with the jab and work off it coming forward he would tear Broner apart completely, i could see him picking him off with relative ease.

Because in the Floyd fight he even gave Floyd trouble at times by lining him up with the jab and making things hard for him with a constant stiff jab. If it was giving floyd who has good footwork some problems, imagine what it would do to Broner who is virtually stuck to the ground sometimes ??? hahahah

Comment

the ODLH that got demolished by pacquiao would spark broner in two. The ODLH that fought floyd would take him in one. The ODLH that fought Vargas would get him when they touch gloves...

Comment

Is this a serious thread lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X