Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: what has Africa done for me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AVDB View Post
    LMFAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      No one is telling Floyd to give all his money away. His logic was if he gives money away he'll go broke. But how can that make any sense when he's betting tens of millions on sports? Lol
      If you're giving away large sums of money, you should know for certain that you're not going to get that money back. Gambling is idiotic, but there is actually a chance you will get more than what you put in which makes it different to just handing the money away.

To be honest I think boxing screws with his mindset. If he is a gambling man, he would be better off investing his money in the stock market; however I believe he has become accustomed to instant gratification.

Comment

he's an american why give a **** bout africa? just pacquiao gives a **** about china...

lol ******ed low IQ pacidiots

Comment

Originally posted by Chalino Sanchez View Post
          he's an american why give a **** bout africa? just pacquiao gives a **** about china...

And I thought Stax stole the show today

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            what has Africa done for me and my kids...yet travels to Africa:AOR:
            Goes to Africa and posts this on Facebook:

Red carpet treatment in South Africa. A 3 floor Presidential Suite with over 12,000 square feet...

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              If you're giving away large sums of money, you should know for certain that you're not going to get that money back. Gambling is idiotic, but there is actually a chance you will get more than what you put in which makes it different to just handing the money away.

To be honest I think boxing screws with his mindset. If he is a gambling man, he would be better off investing his money in the stock market; however I believe he has become accustomed to instant gratification.
              He does invest his money. The man is a modern day Warren Buffett.

Comment

Since Africa hasn't done anything for him maybe he'll consider donating to a mexican charity?? A mexican fighter made him famous, he fights on mexican holidays, and his mexican promotor either provides a mexican opponent or stacks the undercard full of Mexicans to sell the ppv

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chalino Sanchez View Post

Pacquiao is from the Philippines dumbass! :AOR::AOR:

no IQ Floydfukface!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      Goes to Africa and posts this on Facebook:

Red carpet treatment in South Africa. A 3 floor Presidential Suite with over 12,000 square feet...
                      In the limo back to his plane, "What has Africa done for me?"

Comment

Working...
                      X