Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Porter vs Thurman. Who ya got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

porter wins. he would smother Thurman, negating his power. he would not give Thurman room to punch. from what I've seen of Thurman, I don't think he would know how to defend or stop porter's aggressiveness.

good fight though. I don't think this fight will happen for a couple of years, but would not mind seeing it whenever it happens.

Comment

I like Thurman more.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
        I like Thurman more.
        You like Thurman more, as in, you prefer him over Porter, or you think he has an even better chance to win after seeing Porter decimate Paulie?

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
          You like Thurman more, as in, you prefer him over Porter, or you think he has an even better chance to win after seeing Porter decimate Paulie?
          Thurman would decimate Paulie even worse than Porter did. He'd be stretchered out of the ring unconscious.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
            Thurman would decimate Paulie even worse than Porter did. He'd be stretchered out of the ring unconscious.
            I think the same thing, but styles make fights, and I think Porter beats Thurman.

Just like Tyson would decimate any other guy faster than Holyfield, but Holyfield beats Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              I think the same thing, but styles make fights, and I think Porter beats Thurman.

Just like Tyson would decimate any other guy faster than Holyfield, but Holyfield beats Tyson.
              I agree with you I was just making the point...

I don't know really, this is a very interesting fight, Porter is stronger, they both have awesome stamina.. this is a very good fight indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
                I agree with you I was just making the point...

I don't know really, this is a very interesting fight, Porter is stronger, they both have awesome stamina.. this is a very good fight indeed.
                Right. Don't get me wrong. I'm not sitting here 110% sure Porter wins, but from what I've seen of both guys, considering opponents as well, Porter should win this fight.

But, I wouldn't even blink an eye if Thurman won. That's just disrespectful to Thurman.

Comment

I got Thurman. I think he'd be able to create some space and land some hard shots, using Porter's momentum against him.

Comment

Epic fight

Comment

Working...
                    X