POLL: Porter vs Thurman. Who ya got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Thurman Ko in 2 to 5 rounds
    Re watched Thurman's last 2 fights, and watched Porter's last 5 fights last night.

Thurman isn't as coordinated, movement wise to land a KO shot like that on Porter.

Porter's chin is NASTY.

Ever since the draw with Diaz, he's improved in every single fight. Goes onto shut him out in the rematch.

Thurman kind of just moves to move. It looks like running, and on further review, after watching his last 2 fights, I don't even think he's as explosive as Porter. He's definitely a harder hitter, but nothing so special that he's gonna take Porter out.

No way on this planet does Thurman KO Porter in 2 to 5 rounds.

I suggest you watch Porter's last 5 fights, and try and tell me that Thurman's gonna KO this guy.

Comment

Start from the Alfonso Gomez fight, and go from there. The kid improves in every single fight.

Comment

I'll go with Thurman because he seems to be trending upward. He's really worked hard to gt better.

Comment

Like both guys a lot but I'll give the edge to Thurman. Hell of a fight though.

Comment

Bump.....

Now who do you guys think wins this fight?

Comment

Ill take that welterweight Joe Frazier.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Ill take that welterweight Joe Frazier.
                Haha, that's an awesome comparison. I'm gonna start calling him that!

Comment

don't know really, Thurman is yet to face a B grade fighter so we'll have to see how he does against one.

Comment

Thurman has a glass chin, porter strong enough and fast enough to put thurman down.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
                      don't know really, Thurman is yet to face a B grade fighter so we'll have to see how he does against one.
                      To be fair, Chaves is a BEAST, but I get what you're saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X