Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it feel like to get hit by a big puncher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    I guess you have some chin, eh?
    I wouldn't say I have a granite chin, but I would say when a big puncher gets you good, you don't really "feel" it. Like Augustine said, it's more of a shock to your system. Like a BOOM!, and then you see black for a split second. Instead of an actual pain sensation.

That's just my experience.

Comment

I'm dead serious when I say this. Every single fight I've been in. I've never actually felt the pain of the punch. I feel the impact of the punch. Except for body shots

After the fight, yeah, I definitely feel it.

Comment

I've always wondered what it feels like to get KO'ed. I've sparred and had my share of street fights but never knocked out. I'm talking about P. Will/Pacquiao KO'ed.

Does the punch hurt you or you're instantly out?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS
          I'm dead serious when I say this. Every single fight I've been in. I've never actually felt the pain of the punch. I feel the impact of the punch. Except for body shots

After the fight, yeah, I definitely feel it.
          It's called adrenaline BUNGS. You sure as hell see white lights everywhere tho. Lol

Comment

What did de la Hoya feel bhop landed that liver shot?

I found getting hit by a body shot very uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              I pm'd somebody my name years ago, he posted it up for everybody to see within a few minutes after promising to keep it all confidential. Funny thing is that this person became a writer of boxing. His name is Ryan Sagnolia, he has no integrity or pride and I've spread **** on his name with everybody that I have come into contact with in the boxing world because of what he's about. He's a piece of ****.

I got knocked out in a fight that I should have won and was easily winning, **** happens. Anybody who has been in a ring knows 2 things for sure: 1)that anything can happen in there. 2)That if you step into a professional ring not properly prepared bad things are bound to happen.

I'm not embarrassed about anything with my boxing, **** happens in the professional ring. Actually, the only thing that I cringe at today was stepping up to fight a few times knowing that I was not even close to being prepared properly to fight.

Sometimes life just makes you do things for the wrong reason, in the instances that I speak of (for the most part) I just needed quick cash.............. Rockin'
              Come on Rock, post dat triangle theory, tho...

Comment

I've got a good chin but I absolutely hate being hit on the nose
                Last edited by John Locke; 01-27-2014, 03:07 PM.

Comment

never been in a ring or hit in the head by a world class fighter....but i remember football days....we had a great time...bunch of white kids from the burbs....and there were two teams in our league that were all black and full of hoods....we knew wed be seeing them again come playoff time(we went unbeaten in the reg season and won state title)....i was a defensive end(main responsibility was setting an edge....keeping contain...funneling a back inside for help)...one of our defensive tackles was just a beast...big, lean, strong, and as quick as anyone on the field.....their rb took a toss and tried to get outside me....i strung him out all the way to the sideline at the line of scrimmage....well my boy was coming to help....at full speed and we both converged and ran into each other helmet to helmet.....lets just say he got up and i didnt....when i stood up all i saw was yellow streaks everywhere i would look....it was scary...i was ok....but damn i imagine that its similar to getting rocked by a world class fighter with some pop(i did catch a pass that set up a 1st and goal on the the 1 in the title game on an audible on 3rd down that was the difference in the game...glory days lol)

Comment

getting ko'd is a painless experience, except for the ringing in your head for the rest of the night and even into the next day. It will definitely leave you feeling disconnected for a day or two.

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                    Come on Rock, post dat triangle theory, tho...
                    I have no idea how you came up with that, really. But it's cool that you did, I'd rather keep it between us if you would.......... Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 01-27-2014, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      It's called adrenaline BUNGS. You sure as hell see white lights everywhere tho. Lol

The pictures of the toddler, is that Kara Ros little bundle of joy? ............... Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X