• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
    Fuk this charcoal dirtbag
    Wow, really?

Comment

Fuk this charcoal dirtbag
      So how about you come up with another alt to spit your racist garbage.....DIRTBAG? This is coming from a white boy too, go find a bench and sleep it off.

Comment

Oh really you mean like Provodnikov walked through you until you got on your backfoot bro. I like Bradley but he's hyping this fight up..he seems to be of the mind that because he survived Provodnikov he can stand there and trade..the difference is when Provodnikov hits it's one brutal punch..this other guy you are fighting if he lands flush expect 2 or 3 more to follow. Pacquaio never truly had one punch power but he'd accumulate a ton of damage rapidly on his opponents. If Bradley stands in the pocket like he did against Provodnikov expect his trainer to lose his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          So how about you come up with another alt to spit your racist garbage.....DIRTBAG? This is coming from a white boy too, go find a bench and sleep it off.
          Took it off you happy now? I hope he knocks the shadow off this muth****er... Fu@@ you too *******!

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Oh really you mean like Provodnikov walked through you until you got on your backfoot bro. I like Bradley but he's hyping this fight up..he seems to be of the mind that because he survived Provodnikov he can stand there and trade..the difference is when Provodnikov hits it's one brutal punch..this other guy you are fighting if he lands flush expect 2 or 3 more to follow. Pacquaio never truly had one punch power but he'd accumulate a ton of damage rapidly on his opponents. If Bradley stands in the pocket like he did against Provodnikov expect his trainer to lose his mind.
            Got to remember, he was at 180 before the Provid fight, lost 20 pounds in like 10-12 days. He won't be in the same state in this fight.

Comment

Took it off you happy now? I hope he knocks the shadow off this muth****er... Fu@@ you too *******!
              Don't cry to me toolbag. It's not my problem you are a racist....I'm a white man and one of my favorite boxers happens to be a black man. You need to deal with your own issues and phuck off!.

Comment

Ah. Let the mind games begin

Comment

Bradley's got this..!ill put up all my points to back it up

Comment

The thing to remember about Provodnikov is that he clearly hits harder than Pacquiao. Pacquiao would have to land a lot of combinations to get Bradley out. I don't see that happening, I see this fight being largely single shots landed by both fighters. Hence why I think it will be a decision.

Comment

Bradley Acts Like He's Conquered Mountains; Provo Destroyed Him, Pac Clearly Beat Him

.... And Bradley gets a decision over a slow, 40 year old Marquez who was not remotely the same juiced up fighter Pacquiao fought. So Bradley can start sounding so confident. Sell the fight, convince himself, then get stopped by Pacquiao. The world knows Bradley didn't win the first fight, he won't win the second fight. He won't then give Provo a rematch, he can go fight Maidana and see how that beatdown feels.

Comment

Working...
                      X