Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Not Impressed: Mikey Garcia Put Us To Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Not Impressed: Mikey Garcia Put Us To Sleep!

Promoter/rapper Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson said he "was bored" by Saturday's performance from WBO super featherweight champion Mikey Garcia (34-0, 28KOs), who won a twelve round unanimous decision over Juan Carlos Burgos at The Theater in New York's Madison Square Garden. 50 Cent sat at ringside, along with his fighter, Olympic gold medal winner Yuriorkis Gamboa (23-0, 16KOs), who wants to face Garcia next.

[Click Here To Read More]

I respect 50 but he needs that corny fake hip hop beef out of boxing.

Comment

i dont mind what he said they talked smack about his fighter and it was a boring fight whether that was garcias fault or not is a different argument

Comment

Are they talking about fighting at 30 or 35?

Comment

Seriously? Half of Gamboa's fights are sleep worthy. I feel sorry for the guys who signed with 50. Dib lost his title and has a long climb up to even being considered for a title shot. Dirrel hasn't fought in almost a year. And Gamboa has done more fighting outside of the ring then inside of the ring.

Comment

Have to agree that was a boring fight but please hbo get burgosss ass off my tv. Guy sucks and never brings it. When I heard mikey was fighting burgos it did nothing for me.

Comment

Yeah and Gamboa-Perez was a FOTY

Comment

LMAO coming from the guy that signed billy dib

Comment

so fiddy paid all that money to secure the likes of gamboa and he isnt putting them in fights in order to see a return on his investment...

Comment

Originally posted by shoog View Post
                    Have to agree that was a boring fight but please hbo get burgosss ass off my tv. Guy sucks and never brings it. When I heard mikey was fighting burgos it did nothing for me.
                    WTF??? Mikey has moved up and dominate two of the better fighters in the division. If the Gamboa thing doesn't come together. There's a couple undefeated beltholders I'd love to see Mikey in with. Personally, I'm tired of all the weight jumping bull**** going on in boxing. I wanna see some guys get in a division and try and clean it out. Mikey has been dropped and hurt in both his fights at 30. There's something to be said about dominating a division that's kinda lost on today's fight fan. I'm guilty myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X