Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[If Floyd Ducked Khan] Who Wins: Khan vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Mayweather doesn't fight Khan?

NOT a duck...

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Lets say Floyd ducks Khan, like a lot of other fighters before, the Khan vs Pac fight could be made instead.. that could be a huge fight, probably the third biggest fight on the planet right now besides mayweather vs pac or mayweather vs khan.. but even if Floyd mans up and faces Khan who you think wins Khan vs Pacquiao if/when it goes down?
      Floyd ducks Khan??? Really? Lol!!!!
      There's a dozen better fights for both guys and none involve Amir Khan. Maybe he should have fought Alexander instead of ducking him like a *****.....

Comment

How do you duck someone who shouldn't even be on your radar in the first place?

Comment

lol earl hickey really believe khan will decision pacquiao

Comment

Lets say Floyd ducks Khan, like a lot of other fighters before, the Khan vs Pac fight could be made instead.. that could be a huge fight, probably the third biggest fight on the planet right now besides mayweather vs pac or mayweather vs khan.. but even if Floyd mans up and faces Khan who you think wins Khan vs Pacquiao if/when it goes down?
            Khan has been ducked more times than nearly any other active fighter.. he's one of the most feared fighters on the planet.. bradley, alexander, marquez and even garcia for the rematch to name a few at 140 (and 147 since 3 of those fighters are now at 147).. now floyd showing similar signs of fear as all the others.. it aint nothing new, its pretty much standard because if khan is on form he is going to be a nightmare for anyone..

look what he did to maidana, malignaggi and judah.. 2 of those (maidana and paulie) later won another world title and zab won a title eliminator AFTER Khan destroyed them all with ease. It just goes to show Khan is beyond world class!
            FlatLine, Duck LOL. Look at Khan's last 4 fights .Peterson where he was made to look pathetic and PED excuse does not justify Khan's limited performance, the spanking Garcia gave him,then a nobody in Molina and a shoddy scrape through against a has been Diaz. How do those performances warrant having ba shot against Floyd? He has done nothing to justify a fight with Floyd. If there is any ducking going on it was Khan avoiding any meaningful fights including ducking out of fighting Alexander which was a duck out of fighting the winner of theLWW tournament Garcia which we were told he was signed up for.It seems Khan is ducking out of meaningful fights to avoid getting exposed again in the hope he lands a Mayweather fight instead of earning it.

Comment

"Rubbish thread, mate. I've visited the canvas twice."

Comment

hold the phone so if he fights khan hes ducking someone and if dont fight khan hes ducking khan? this just goes to show how ridiculous some people are. remember he was ducking canelo for 2 fights then he fights him whoops him and instead of giving floyd credit you guys just talk down canelo it gets old. all this manny and floyd hate has to stop it takes away from good conversation on here

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                  When I think of Khan I think of this guy:

I know I shouldn't but hell and hallelujah he's a ridiculous sideshow.
                  Actually, he would probably be the the favorite to beat Khan.

Comment

Well I don't really agree with your high opinion of Khan, but to answer your question, Pacquiao destroys him.

Comment

khan already beat pac in sparring, knocked him down 3 times

khan wins, they can get it on after khan beats floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X