Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maccarinelli nears shock title fight with WBA light heavyweight champion Braehmer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braehmer has a belt? Lol wtf

Comment

Braehmer is better than he looks which isn't saying much lol. It's a winnable fight for enzo, i hope he does it.

Comment

Love Enzo.

He's gonna knock him out........probably.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          He has certainly looked killed on a couple of occasions. Alexander Frenkel comes to mind.
          Seriously I thought he was dead against Frenkel! To be honest I thought Enzo would be brain dead by now.

Comment

Worst. Referee. Ever.

Watch from 37 seconds. Honestly, that ref could have killed him. Did they get him off the street? People ridicule Howard Foster but this is what happens when you are truly incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

Worst. Referee. Ever.

Watch from 37 seconds. Honestly, that ref could have killed him. Did they get him off the street? People ridicule Howard Foster but this is what happens when you are truly incompetent.
              Damn that neck was getting snapped...he looked out both times.

Comment

I am lost...i thought Hopkins was trying to fight the WBA champ next

Comment

braehmer's not even the legit wba champ. oh well enzo can pretend to be champ just like guerrero pretends to be a 5 weight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    I am lost...i thought Hopkins was trying to fight the WBA champ next
                    Evidently if you don't fight for 18 months, you become Super Champion

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                      Damn that neck was getting snapped...he looked out both times.
                      Still scratch my head as to how the ref let him continue. His previous refereeing experience must have been being the man in the middle when people wrestle in those giant inflatable zumo wrestler costumes.

Macca is packing glass but to get up from that first knockdown was a miracle. But there is no human being I know who couldn't spot that poor Enzo was concussed to fuck there! You could have let Enzo have a free shot on my 87 grandmother and she would have taken it with ease - he was a shell. She also probably would have been to put him away - the man wasn't even in this realm of existence.

Comment

Working...
                      X