No announcement yet.

Physical intimidation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical intimidation

Tyson's had that special ability that still has ppl talking about it! What other fighters out there or was out there, that have or had the same affect? Regarding physical appearance, mental strength or presence.

I think nonito donaire kind of had that appeal until rigondeaux. Rjj also!

Comment

Comment

Big George Foreman

Comment

paulie malignaggi should definitely be on this list

Comment

I never recalled Donaire being intimidating or announcers talking about it, or any one talking about it. He doesn't look scary at all, he may be 100 times more fit than me, but he looks like he just got off the couch. I can't imagine being afraid of him. Mike Tyson in his prime would make me shake my legs by staring at me, like the first time I went to bat in little league.

Gary Lockett always deserves a mention. How about Marvin Hagler and Tommy Hearns? George Foreman?

I think Margarito, back when he was plastered up, deserves a mention just because he was so big and taller than most WW's and had that esse look to him until he met Williams.

Angulo back when he was coming up and undefeated?

Bernard Hopkins is underrated in these types of threads. He will not KO you, but he does have that look pre fight like he knows he's gonna school you and you can't do much about. I think of all the defensive boxers, Hopkins is the most intimidating.

Comment

before Big G became this guy

He was this guy......

and there weren't a whole lot of kats lining up to face him... dude was the boogie man for a hot min...... true story

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I never recalled Donaire being intimidating or announcers talking about it, or any one talking about it. He doesn't look scary at all, he may be 100 times more fit than me, but he looks like he just got off the couch. I can't imagine being afraid of him. Mike Tyson in his prime would make me shake my legs by staring at me, like the first time I went to bat in little league.

Gary Lockett always deserves a mention. How about Marvin Hagler and Tommy Hearns? George Foreman?

I think Margarito, back when he was plastered up, deserves a mention just because he was so big and taller than most WW's and had that esse look to him until he met Williams.

Angulo back when he was coming up and undefeated?

Bernard Hopkins is underrated in these types of threads. He will not KO you, but he does have that look pre fight like he knows he's gonna school you and you can't do much about. I think of all the defensive boxers, Hopkins is the most intimidating.

Lmbo thanx man needed that laugh. Just got off the couch! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
                  Gary Locket FTMFW

Pavlik 3rd tko. Not much intimidation there

Comment

6:47-6:51 and 7:22-8:00
                    Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 01-23-2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X