Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you rather have a granite chin or 1 punch knockout power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you rather have a granite chin or 1 punch knockout power?

would you rather have a granite chin or 1 punch knockout power?
    i would rather have a granite chin but have feather-fisted punches
    45.26%
    i would rather have 1 punch ko power even if ive got a glass jaw
    54.74%

The biggest factor in a boxing match is stamina- with that said I'll take high level of stamina and one punch KO power with a glass chin anyday.. The other option= Paulie maliaggani

Comment

honestly as much as I love power and would love to have 1 punch power...the most embarrassing thing in ALL OF BOXING beyond anything else, is having a glass jaw. Even when you have huge power, having a glass jaw is like the widowmaker of death so I'd rather have that granite chin and feather punches

Comment

Granite chin without a doubt

Comment

I love big punchers, so give me the power. At least I'll have a puncher's chance! ^_^ *peace sign*

Comment

Granite chin thank you. Feather fisted is subjective. Has Floyd got feather in his fists yet he does ok, and Floyd probably hasn't got a granite jaw as well.

Boxing ability is the main thing and stamina you want. Pac had somewhat of a granite jaw and that led to his downfall and being reckless, and hit hard so you can have success in many ways.

Comment

What's going to happen when you can't land that 1 punch KO? then what? nuff said.

Comment

Would you rather be Paulie M . or marcos Maidana

Comment

I would rather have the power being i wouldn't be the type to block punches with my face. Also in theory a power puncher would walk through the granite chin feather fisted fighters punche's that are unable to break his glass jaw and break him and his granite chin down.

Comment

granite chin, hopefully preventing brain damage lol.
                    but if i could pick other traits, footwork & timing > anything else..

Comment

Working...
                    X