No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Felix Verdejo Gets Winter Welcome in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Felix Verdejo Gets Winter Welcome in New York

New York,NY --- "WELCOME TO NEW YORK - VERDEJO HITS THE BIG APPLE" --- Undefeated Lightweight sensation Felix Verdejo arrives in New York City from Puerto Rico for his upcoming feature fight against Lauro Alcantar of Mexico on the undercard of the Mikey Garcia vs Juan Carlos Burgos card, Saturday, January 25 and televised live from The Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York, on HBO Boxing After DarkŪ. The Garcia - Burgos world championship event will be promoted by Top RankŪ, in association with Banner Promotions, Thompson Boxing Promotions, Gary Shaw Productions, Warriors Boxing Promotions, Madison Square Garden and Tecate. Remaining tickets, priced at $200, $100, $50 and $25, can be purchased at the Madison Square Garden Box Office, all Ticketmaster outlets, Ticketmaster charge by phone (866-858-0008), and online at www.ticketmaster.com and www.thegarden.com. Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank [Click Here To Read More]

Wait is this card a triple header or a double header does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by lillu89 View Post
      Wait is this card a triple header or a double header does anyone know?
      After reading this, I'm guessing it is a triple header. No Top Rank TV for me.

Comment

Arum said that Verdejo will always be on Top Rank televised cards the rest of the way

Comment

guerra diamante

Comment

Fascinating prospect, this kid looks like the real deal. I am very impressed by his speed and movement which allow him to not only move out of harm's way fast but dish harm... fast and in awkward fashion.

Comment

Fugg yeah Diamante! Guerra Verdejo!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Guerra Verdejo!!

Comment

Working...
                X