Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's fighting El Perro would be the biggest mistake in his career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, there was a lot of people that was thinking that maidana was tailor made for broner and look what happened, and canelo is like broner in the aspect that he isn't a very active fighter and was used to fight smaller guys

Comment

As many here have mentioned...

I also feel canelo its gonna make it look easy and the hype will start again.

Perro isnt at his best anymore, and he is easy target.

And Cmon i am also not totally sold on Canelo but the kid can punch, and has a so so defense in comparaison to Perro`s wich is non existent.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
        Haha im hoping its real hes stylin on em! I got it down on tumblr
        can somebody claim if its from a movie or from an actual fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          His only credible win was an unimpressive performance that could have been a loss.
          Against a featherfist. Angulo punches really hard, and keeps coming. Canelo better hope that power that broke Josesito works against a big tough LMW.

Comment

I like the fight. After floyd he could have took a soft touch but he didnt. Angulo isnt the most skilled but he's got pop and gave Lara a very tough fight. I like canelo. Hes got skills

Comment

I think Canelo will beat Angulo but I feel a controversial stoppage coming on. First sign Angulo is hurt, the ref is going to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Canelo just might...but then what happens if he still hasn't put away Angulo by the 5th round? right around the time his stamina fails him again?
                Angulos fun and legit no doubt but, he gases as well plus I think Canelo will bring out that eye injury again. Idk if ill get the ppv depends on the price and if garcia and luc matty are fighting on it.

Comment

Angulo is going to need some icy hot after Nelo knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                    Angulo is going to need some icy hot after Nelo knocks him out.

WTH ? lol .

Comment

One thing I notice is .... Cotto has balls for taking tough fights, but Canelo gets no credit? Going Trout, Mayweather, Angulo? Give the kid some credit, he always wants tough fights and I don't think he's scared of anyone. The poor showing against Mayweather was too much for him, but I think he'll learn from that. His promoters didn't want him to fight trout and he did, and won albeit sorta oddly.

Comment

Working...
                      X