Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checkmate Floyd what's your move fight or flight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chalino Sanchez View Post
    lol pac-the- ****** dumbkiao is obviously bluffing as a last resort of desperate saving face ducking hahahaha.. it's result of his low IQ mechanism better if he;'d just stfu like the monkey he is.
    Awe so you think he's bluffing. So Floyd should call him out for the bluff then

Last I checked not a whisper has come out of Floyd's tongue up to now. Must be in a bunker somewhere. He used to be loud talking smack to PAC even on Christmas now not a whisper hehehe!

Go figure doll.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      Just stfu bro. Nobody fights for free. Why did reject the $40 mill then? Look I think mayweather is scared but this nonsense from pac is ******.
      but the nonsense from pac is not ******....as it will put Floyd's fear of pac in the spotlight dead center...

Floyd got boomeranged from his own very talkative mouth

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        but the nonsense from pac is not ******....as it will put Floyd's fear of pac in the spotlight dead center...

Floyd got boomeranged from his own very talkative mouth
        Yup total backfire. Ball is in Floyd's court. He has no where else to go but fight or do his usual thing and run and look more of a huge duck than ever before lol

It's a checkmate. The world is waiting for his answer and if he folds he's duck soup lol

Comment

Jesus christ where are the mods???this place is flooded with this crap

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Phuck of Larry, you gay twat. Report some of your own crappy, floyd**** spamthreads. Funny how you never kick off about the welter of spam posted by other floydgays. Tosser.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              They're probably checking up on you logging into the versytyle account and red king people. I'm sure they are just about to ban you for it its inevitable

Comment

Spin it all you want Floyd lovers. This is a super fight that is hold hostage by Floyd. This is the biggest pay check Floyd can ever get in his life time. Wether he agrees to donate it to charity or not. PAC is just waiting for him to reply. Which is odd.. This ranting biiatch loves talking smack even on Xmas day and now silence lol

If you know Floyd he is called money.so if Floyd says he is a prize fighter and no way in hell he will donate it to charity. I'm sure the next PAC response will be fight me coward I'll still give mine to charity.

That's said, the ball is in Floyd's court. Fight or flight. Checkmate.

I can imagine if he goes for khan. Media nightmare for Floyd for ducking PAC. His next fight will be a flap for being a pussay. People now know who is the coward and putting up road blocks. Floyd is in a hole he can't get out unless he mans up.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Manny is known to give a lot to Charity. He will give all his fight purse to charity. That in itself shows he wants it.

Arum still gets his share. now if Floyd still says he doesn't deal with arum even if Manny fights for charity. Then we know who is quacking.
                  Manny is known for borrowing money to donate it to charity. Why does he always need someone else's money to make his charitable donations?

Oh yeah, the IRS put a freeze on his bank account and he owes Bob money.

Manny's charities must be pissed. They could've had money already if he simply signed for the fight before. Instead they have to wait for Manny to borrow again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Manny is known for borrowing money to donate it to charity. Why does he always need someone else's money to make his charitable donations?

Oh yeah, the IRS put a freeze on his bank account and he owes Bob money.

Manny's charities must be pissed. They could've had money already if he simply signed for the fight before. Instead they have to wait for Manny to borrow again.
                    You say "always" need someone else's money. Please link me to another story of this occurrence other than the one we read about after the Rios fight when he went to help the typhoon survivors but couldn't because of political **** freezing his accounts.

And where are you and the rest of the Floyd Enablers on the Master Discussion thread? I'm still waiting for rebuttal on my post: "What Mayweather's Answer Should Be For His & Fans' Benefit" comment #589 & #590. It's like all the Enablers went silent all of a sudden. Why?

Comment

• Some people still aren't understanding the fact that Floyd literally only cares about the big paydays. He'll never fight Pacquiao for free, or probably ever even if Floyd was going to make 100 Million total. Even 50 Cent said Floyd ducked Manny. It's not about the toughest fights to Floyd, it's about making the big paydays with the easiest opposition. There's something that goes on in Floyd's mind where he's just too obsessed with staying undefeated. He just doesn't want to risk losing, so he takes the easiest available opponent who can make him the most money.

Comment

Working...
                      X